[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think Brentford have been decent

Bournemouth n Palace having a good end

Bournemouth just managed to sneak through to safety.

Palace really playing more freely under Woy. They need to ship out Zaha - scores 10 goals/season and acts like a 30 goals/season player

Just now, coffeenut said:

Bournemouth just managed to sneak through to safety.

Palace really playing more freely under Woy. They need to ship out Zaha - scores 10 goals/season and acts like a 30 goals/season player

I cannot wait for Everton & Leeds to go down. 

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I cannot wait for Everton & Leeds to go down. 

Everton problem is terrible spending strategy n wrong coach at start of season ..

Leeds problem is got one neutered ex-Chelsea prima donna :(  I also want Leicester to go down - Asian ownership sinking clubs just like Vincent Tan Cardiff. Hopefully Valencia kena dumped out too 

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Everton problem is terrible spending strategy n wrong coach at start of season ..

Leeds problem is got one neutered ex-Chelsea prima donna :(  I also want Leicester to go down - Asian ownership sinking clubs just like Vincent Tan Cardiff. Hopefully Valencia kena dumped out too 

james maddison will be cheap if that happens

spacer.png

Just now, coffeenut said:

Do you know one fucking idiot Evertonian blamed Liverpool for pressuring Everton to overspend n causing the relegation fight

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

But Maddison go where? 

Most of the teams need to shore up their defence .. wonder where they buy find those missing pieces from

hopefully united

backup to bruno

or maybe just get maddison + tielemens, the latter should be cheaper cause contract expiring

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

hopefully united

backup to bruno

or maybe just get maddison + tielemens, the latter should be cheaper cause contract expiring

Knn chiu Manure fan?! 

How come you never want Henderson replace DDG first? Liddat reduce wage bill and strengthen elsewhere la. But tiagong the Qatari buyer wants to bring in Rollmar from PSG to MU :haha: 

Song boh? 

• wtf 1

5 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Knn chiu Manure fan?! 

How come you never want Henderson replace DDG first? Liddat reduce wage bill and strengthen elsewhere la. But tiagong the Qatari buyer wants to bring in Rollmar from PSG to MU :haha: 

Song boh? 

I would give De Gea one more season before replacing with Diogo Costa/Andre Onana. Midfield and striker is the priority now.

Fuck rollmar or kane, I hope they just get this dude or goncalo ramos

But knowing the Glazers, I think we will just end up with Brian Brobbey or Benzema on free at best

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22149142/man-utd-scouts-watch-sesko-transfer-newcastle/

Edited by noobmaster

spacer.png