[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

Season over for me

Manuel Benson's goal is world class curler, take a look man.  Their only shot on target all game, produced a winner.

Callum Brittain's shot hit Ashley Barnes hand in injury time. Stonewall penalty not given. Even if the ref didnt spot it, what was the linesman doing? VAR would have prevented this.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Season over for me

Manuel Benson's goal is world class curler, take a look man.  Their only shot on target all game, produced a winner.

Callum Brittain's shot hit Ashley Barnes hand in injury time. Stonewall penalty not given. Even if the ref didnt spot it, what was the linesman doing? VAR would have prevented this.

Yeah congrats to Burnley for winning the title, they are one level above us in personnel

Sad to win cai png $$ for lunch today, haiz

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

27 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Pool making late european surge, 3 successive wins now

It was an interesting game. West Ham played well enough to draw or even win. 
Liverpool still need a lot of work but I am glad to just get 3pts. I think this is the first win wearing this ugly jinx kit too

IMG-7224.jpg

36 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Man City 4-1 Arsenal: Premier League title in our hands - Pep Guardiola

image.png.629bd2994b13dbfe4780f0132cd0b0c0.png

I don't see them losing, at most chance of draw at Everton and Brighton

I can see Arsenal dropping further points too. Brighton & Brentford the only tests for City.

Everton can f off to Championship 😍

IMG-7224.jpg

40 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Knn i hate playing against them

I prefer Sheffield Wednesday, more unique...Sheff Utd plays dull football

40 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I can see Arsenal dropping further points too. Brighton & Brentford the only tests for City.

Everton can f off to Championship 😍

Same as Everton, also dull scrappy football

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Sheffield United celebrate promotion

Sheffield United beat West Brom at Bramall Lane to win promotion back to the Premier League after two years in the Championship.

Rather be playing against sheffield, forest or bournemouth than against everton, leicester or leeds. Next season Championship wont be as weak as it had been for the past 2 seasons

• Like 1

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

Rather be playing against sheffield, forest or bournemouth than against everton, leicester or leeds. Next season Championship wont be as weak as it had been for the past 2 seasons

I honestly no preference haha...until we have a proper striker and a replacement for diaz, any teams we will have difficulty scoring

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

I honestly no preference haha...until we have a proper striker and a replacement for diaz, any teams we will have difficulty scoring

I bet they will spend 1m to 2m for one unproven 19years old from league 1 or bottom half championship team to lead the frontline for next season. If it turns out well, they will sell. Rinse and repeat. Left wing i guess is for headless chicken Dolan to lose.

Villareal must be regretting offering big obscene salary signing Brereton on pre contract now. Cant see him making the step up into la liga top flight with his standard

22 minutes ago, metalrover said:

I bet they will spend 1m to 2m for one unproven 19years old from league 1 or bottom half championship team to lead the frontline for next season. If it turns out well, they will sell. Rinse and repeat. Left wing i guess is for headless chicken Dolan to lose.

Villareal must be regretting offering big obscene salary signing Brereton on pre contract now. Cant see him making the step up into la liga top flight with his standard

Yeah he recently became a father, maybe distracted and bo sim to play liao...just want to head to the warmer weather after season end

Need a Jordan Rhodes or Adam Armstrong

• Like 1