Who collect mask liao

Chestnut

Better use n95 or surgical masks for own protection if you have

The gahmen mask helps prevent people's saliva etc from getting to others

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.

• Like 1

I got mine already, the one with rectangular white paper with cheapo black fonts.

I felt my mask is too small for me. It does not fit my ears properly and my ears bend forward in an awkward manner. This also caused the mask to press tightly against my nose and hard to breathe

Is it a free size mask? If so, then alot BBFA are in trouble if they get this version.

Guess i need to improvise by not hooking behind my ears.

7 minutes ago, unclefcuker said:

I got mine already, the one with rectangular white paper with cheapo black fonts.

I felt my mask is too small for me. It does not fit my ears properly and my ears bend forward in an awkward manner. This also caused the mask to press tightly against my nose and hard to breathe

Is it a free size mask? If so, then alot BBFA are in trouble if they get this version.

Guess i need to improvise by not hooking behind my ears.

My sis too. But she not bb

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Better dont use the cloth mask if you have surgical ones

Surgical ones will used up fast. Cos she needs to wear to work. But hor this 1 mth she at home so can save abit

I also got my own personal cloth mask i bought frm guardian

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠