Singapore banning visitors from Hubei!! my atb cannot come back already!!

meng.huat

MOH said the trend of infection among the population of Chinese nationals from Hubei in Singapore is accelerating. The ministry added that 95 per cent of confirmed cases in Chinese cities were recently in Hubei province.

This confirms the conclusion that the infection has spread most widely in the province, the ministry said.

MOH added that there is "no evidence of community spread in Singapore currently, but this presents a heightened risk to Singapore". 

As such, enhanced measures are being put in place to limit the risk that travellers from Hubei pose to Singapore. 

These include quarantine for recent travellers from Hubei already in Singapore who are assessed to be of higher risk.

Returning residents and long-term pass holders with travel history in Hubei or with Chinese passports issued in Hubei will also be quarantined. 

New visitors with recent travel history to Hubei within the last 14 days or holding Chinese passports issued in Hubei will not be allowed entry or transit through Singapore from noon on Wednesday. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/wuhan-virus-singapore-latest-confirmed-cases-coronavirus-12360924

BTW, Singapore got 7 cases already.

Wuhan virus: Singapore confirms 2 more new cases, bringing total number infected to 7

SINGAPORE: Two new cases of the Wuhan virus have been confirmed in Singapore, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Tuesday (Jan 28). 

The new cases bring the total number of people with the coronavirus in Singapore to seven. Both patients are Chinese nationals from Wuhan in Hubei province. 

A 56-year-old male arrived from Wuhan on Jan 19 and subsequently developed a cough on Jan 25. 

MOH said he then presented himself at Changi General Hospital on Jan 26 and tested positive for the virus the next day. 

The ministry said he stayed at his family home at Pasir Ris Grove before his hospital admission.

The seventh patient to be confirmed with the Wuhan virus is a 35-year-old male, who arrived in Singapore on Jan 23. 

He developed symptoms on Jan 24 and went to Raffles Hospital, from where he was transferred to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases by private ambulance, MOH said. The man subsequently tested positive for coronavirus on Jan 27 at 11pm. 

Prior to his admission, he stayed at Marina Bay Sands, the Health Ministry added. 

I am avoiding MBS.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

what the fug happened in wuhan...

think their govt tried to cover up... but failed... the virus spreaded like mad during the cover up period...

u cant sexpect much competency from pigu polishing communist tiongs under normal situation, let alone during crisis.

tiongland needs more Chancellor Li.

13 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

u cant sexpect much competency from pigu polishing communist tiongs under normal situation, let alone during crisis.

tiongland needs more Chancellor Li.

they need less make china great again and need more make china yes again

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, meng.huat said:

what the fug happened in wuhan...

think their govt tried to cover up... but failed... the virus spreaded like mad during the cover up period...

Raccoon city... Wats left is them dropping a bomb to cleanse it

Edited by XianGe

15 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

i hope they dont declare zhejiang and jiangsu as non-grate, my atb gf is from that area.

in the meantime, i have substituted atb origin to siambu or vietbu origin.

The secondary spread outside wuhan started in peking, jpn and tw... I won't be surprised it already happened in other tiong cities.

pray for your zhejiang jiangsu atb.

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1