A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

Where is the place?

I usually eat at the lorong 1 market since i used to live nearby. Before hdb hub was bulit, there was a hawker centre next to eng wah cinema. The fish ball noodles sibeh ho jiak until the auntie knows what my order is and moved to sims place hawker centre.

15 hours ago, chamfer said:

Where is the place?

I usually eat at the lorong 1 market since i used to live nearby. Before hdb hub was bulit, there was a hawker centre next to eng wah cinema. The fish ball noodles sibeh ho jiak until the auntie knows what my order is and moved to sims place hawker centre.

Kim Keat Palm. 

Wah you stayed near Yek Chin lol. 
yah i remember that old hawker centre next to cinema/mcdonald’s

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

11 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Small dot of sai?

No la. I kpkb earlier. I removed the post bcos i noe people will sure ask me to leave my house when in fact she shld do so since she got her blardy plan of getting a flat. Whatever, fcking therapy she attended  doesnt work for her bcos she never bother to change. 

I bo song i came out of my room and kpkb to my mum i also dun wish to talk about ytd another incident, bcos i sounds very childish but i so pissed until i say out - it is during lunch and skew of meat, she go kope until so many

Edited by Chestnut
  • wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

No la. I kpkb earlier. I removed the post bcos i noe people will sure ask me to leave my house when in fact she shld do so since she got her blardy plan of getting a flat. Whatever, fcking therapy she attended  doesnt work for her bcos she never bother to change. 

I bo song i came out of my room and kpkb to my mum i also dun wish to talk about ytd another incident, bcos i sounds very childish but i so pissed until i say out - it is during lunch and skew of meat

Orh... hahaha

IMG-7224.jpg

9 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I noe it is very bad for me to say this. Only have to wait for outside people to bash her up bcos of her cb bitch attitudd

Tiagong last time she very rude go push away another fella hand at the timecard machine. She jus dont realise the after math of her actions man

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

You mention this b4. If the guy is kurt tay she should punch him too

Lol.. aiya jus say excuse me can le. She really bo eq fella and her $$ idk la, i hope one day she dont lose $$ until we have to use up our "savings"

Ok la. Enuff about her

U still got play shopee games?

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

6 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Lol.. aiya jus say excuse me can le. She really bo eq fella and her $$ idk la, i hope one day she dont lose $$ until we have to use up our "savings"

Ok la. Enuff about her

U still got play shopee games?

Yes got. Just played candy bubble n water farm. You?

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg