A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Today she at home sia. On leave. While i lepak in my room wahaha

I sitting in my study room, switch on work laptop but watching Morning Express II on my personal laptop lol. baby still sleeping cannot switch on big tv

maybe you pangsai smelly one again then she won't come out also 

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

36 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@chamfer and @Chestnut, do you happen to have coated canvas or leather bags? knn one of my briefcase never use for a year now become sticky. heart pain :(

https://www.herworld.com/fashion/bag-repair-shops-singapore-fix-restore-where-to-go/

My only leather item other than wallet is my Doc martens shoes.

Edited by chamfer

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@chamfer did u ever have issues with your kids (when baby) refusing to sleep unless you were there? 

You mean the baby refuse to sleep when either of you are not around in the room regardless of timing?

When my kid was less than 1 year old, i carried her in my arms and gently pat her backside without rocking her. Once she was asleep then put her in the cot and leave the room to do other stuff.

How old is your baby? 

8 minutes ago, chamfer said:

You mean the baby refuse to sleep when either of you are not around in the room regardless of timing?

When my kid was less than 1 year old, i carried her in my arms and gently pat her backside without rocking her. Once she was asleep then put her in the cot and leave the room to do other stuff.

How old is your baby? 

Less than a year old. 
i also do the same as you but heard its no good. In the long run any side effect?

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Less than a year old. 
i also do the same as you but heard its no good. In the long run any side effect?

I carry her in this way only when i feel that she is insecure. Most of the time i will put her on bed and gently pat her backside. I don't leave the room too quiet so i on a radio as white noise.

The no good is that baby keep rely on you to 包包 in order to sleep.

The baby will feel more secure having smell you or your wife's scent and hearing your wife's hearbeat too. This is good bonding too.

If you have any religion maybe can bring the baby to your religion place for prayer/blessing. The baby is 'sensitive' to other entities which we cannot see.

That's my view.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

i saw this last night and couldnt stop laughing.

They added new games and change design haha

Shopee got local artiste as ambassador

Lazada got international artistes 

:oops:

The previous shopee advertisement, the PCK singing "Shopee pi pi" that one very funny

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Shopee got local artiste as ambassador

Lazada got international artistes 

:oops:

The previous shopee advertisement, the PCK singing "Shopee pi pi" that one very funny

lazada prices suck

I just went to bedroom and do the shopee 11.11 dance for my wife. she ask me wtf i doing hahahhaha

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

lazada prices suck

I just went to bedroom and do the shopee 11.11 dance for my wife. she ask me wtf i doing hahahhaha

Ya. The price more expensive. So i always use shopee to buy things can use coins n vouchers :oops:

u dance got 100 percent like them bo?

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠