A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My time primary school learn cursive writing. Most advanced thing i learnt lol

Me too..... my handwriting is ugly to begin with and cursive writing make it worse. 

Still can remembered that i was called to the principal office during class. Made to go back class to get writing instruments and excercise book and sat beside the principal to practise neat handwriting....

Guess my teachers are piss off with my ugly and illegible writing.

• Like 1

Just now, chamfer said:

Me too..... my handwriting is ugly to begin with and cursive writing make it worse. 

Still can remembered that i was called to the principal office during class. Made to go back class to get writing instruments and excercise book and sat beside the principal to practise neat handwriting....

Guess my teachers are piss off with my ugly and illegible writing.

My teacher used to punish me cos my H and K look the same

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

I dont know if i should pity her after getting rejected. She can be a bitch after all. People move slow or she see people move slow she has little patience and can lost her temper. WTF!!

Likely she thinks she is very up there. Tiagong at workplace somebody hand block her way she push tht fella hand off

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

10 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I dont know if i should pity her after getting rejected. She can be a bitch after all. People move slow or she see people move slow she has little patience and can lost her temper. WTF!!

Likely she thinks she is very up there. Tiagong at workplace somebody hand block her way she push tht fella hand off

What talking you

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, Homelander said:

How come feeling the blues? I keep thinking today is Friday...one more day to go

Cheer up, oppa give u hearty

13 Hottest K-drama leading men of 2017 (con imágenes) | Song seung ...

Oppa give me hearty also no use..

I only like to screenshot his pigu

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠