A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

Sometimes get irritated when a particular person ask too much question. Can be harmless question and then go on n on frm the first qn

Everyone also same. Sometimes i pretend never hear. 
just like kgk everyday pretend never see when I ask him jiak maria pgd

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Wwahahah..but most ppl also post rubbish 😂

Yah and they also got points. Yours everything also trolling haha. Not one serious thread, confirm ban soon

why you so obsessed with fart too?

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yah and they also got points. Yours everything also trolling haha. Not one serious thread, confirm ban soon

why you so obsessed with fart too?

I got serious thread. About the job interviewers lor

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Some ppl jin funny one. Say she wanna improve n imrpove. When somebody in kitchen and she jus lost her temper. I have no right to scold her cos she will say she older than me no right to scold. But her behavior like a child. Srlsy 40 yo stil behave like tht

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

31 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Some ppl jin funny one. Say she wanna improve n imrpove. When somebody in kitchen and she jus lost her temper. I have no right to scold her cos she will say she older than me no right to scold. But her behavior like a child. Srlsy 40 yo stil behave like tht

Improve her temperament? Takes time ba, can’t expect overnight snap the fingers and her patience tolerance increase

chill chill 

33 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Go get kgk to suck her pgd

IMG-7224.jpg

6 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Improve her temperament? Takes time ba, can’t expect overnight snap the fingers and her patience tolerance increase

chill chill 

She go for some healing class. Always heal and heal. Shld be better wat. But still her same shitty behavior for shitty petty reasons 

I dunno why her behavior is so childish, selfish and impatient over petty issues. My parents say let her be she verychildish one. I mean seriously she childish why u never tell her

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Best is you start to plan moving out. Live yourself very shiok

can dig your pgd song song noone will see

Ask her to move out la. She earn enuff liao n reach the age to buy hse. She dunno how to do basic cleaning or house keeping her own prob. 

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Just now, Chestnut said:

Ask her to move out la. She earn enuff liao n reach the age to buy hse. She dunno how to do basic cleaning or house keeping her own prob. 

You always complain about your dad n plastic bag also. You more independent you should try it. Very shiok

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

You always complain about your dad n plastic bag also. You more independent you should try it. Very shiok

She actually keep conplaining first. N this affects me 

She move out better. More peaceful and she will leatn how to be more mature

Whereas fr scratch pg. I can do in my room

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠