A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

Sian one la. Not that i am ungrateful. But he always buy back the same lunch every Sunday. And he will buy some other extra for me which i also dun eat at all when i told him not to buy my lunch share 😡😡😡😡 if i forgot to tell him not to buy my lunch share he will go buy when he noes i dun like de.

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

31 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Sian one la. Not that i am ungrateful. But he always buy back the same lunch every Sunday. And he will buy some other extra for me which i also dun eat at all when i told him not to buy my lunch share 😡😡😡😡 if i forgot to tell him not to buy my lunch share he will go buy when he noes i dun like de.

Yeah totally feel u...hahaha...must inform beforehand 

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Yeah totally feel u...hahaha...must inform beforehand 

I dun like such things de. His family also his older sis also same pattern. Food pusher type and is worst than him. Last time i dun wan her tidbit she followed me around and ask me to eat or take another one and give. if i want i will take it on my own no need them to give

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

12 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I dun like such things de. His family also his older sis also same pattern. Food pusher type and is worst than him. Last time i dun wan her tidbit she followed me around and ask me to eat or take another one and give. if i want i will take it on my own no need them to give

at least u wont have heart attack.

nb, lecturing my kumgong laopeh once every 6 weeks over the past 23 yrs have shortened my life by at least 10 yrs and heightened my alrdy high blood pressure.

• Wahaha 1

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

at least u wont have heart attack.

nb, lecturing my kumgong laopeh once every 6 weeks over the past 23 yrs have shortened my life by at least 10 yrs and heightened my alrdy high blood pressure.

I also lecture my kgk laopeh also. But now about many many yrs. It is all about his bad habits the refusal to corporate. I scolded him like a parent disciplining her child

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

30 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Yeah i also dun like to be food push too...especially they buy no one want to eat then they conveniently ask me eat

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I also lecture my kgk laopeh also. But now about many many yrs. It is all about his bad habits the refusal to corporate. I scolded him like a parent disciplining her child

thats nothing.

did ur laopeh destroy 23 yrs of ur life becos of his kumgongness?????

i would have been the second top glove story if my laopeh listened to me instead of his stupid banker 'friend'.

haiz.............

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

Yeah i also dun like to be food push too...especially they buy no one want to eat then they conveniently ask me eat

My dad is like that. He jus randomly buy and then text us to eat

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Thats why i tell u youre old enough to move out n buy your own food. Then no issue liao. 

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Thats why i tell u youre old enough to move out n buy your own food. Then no issue liao. 

Cannot la. I not at the age yet la and my career not stable. And even i moveo ut another one wanna follow and tag along

And then my lunch i cam prepare on my own de

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

17 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Cannot la. I not at the age yet la and my career not stable. And even i moveo ut another one wanna follow and tag along

And then my lunch i cam prepare on my own de

Rent a small place first? Yek Chin might have a spare room

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Feel very pissed off again. I use the other room to change. Then come and ask why i closed the door and wat i taking 

Very sickening one. Even if i move out this person will wanna tag along with me alsi

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Is this part of adulting and working therefore grew apart from each other? Shall i leave the grp instead since sometimes wat i type in there, there isnt replies that often 🤷‍♀️

Updated: Maybe i shall turn off my phone for one whole day, not to give a shit to anyone. Sometimes i think i care too much more than others really care for me. 

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Is this part of adulting and working therefore grew apart from each other? Shall i leave the grp instead since sometimes wat i type in there, there isnt replies that often 🤷‍♀️

Updated: Maybe i shall turn off my phone for one whole day, not to give a shit to anyone. Sometimes i think i care too much more than others really care for me. 

Maybe can try to focus on the positives or try to find something good about them...if u realise, so far everytime u mention about them, is all niaming them one