Already tell you why I dont trust fiat. UOB quietly set ATM withdrawal limit

The_King

Recently realised UOB made changes to ATM withdrawal limits without informing customers.

1. They removed the ability to amend limits on the app. CSO said any change need to go to branch (happy queuing)

2. In ATM machines they silently changed the max withdrawal limit to 1k (no more 3k default and options above 3k). CSO said need queue at counter if you want to withdraw anything above 1k. New cards issued will only have max 1k withdrawal limit.

While the CSO claimed it is no longer possible to set a higher atm withdrawal limit, apparently there is still a form which u can fill up at the counter to increase limits max 10k). I have submitted that now waiting to see if it can go thru.

Damn pissed with UOB to do all these sneaky stuff without any prior notice or consent from customers just in the name of fraud prevention

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

21 minutes ago, The_King said:

Recently realised UOB made changes to ATM withdrawal limits without informing customers.

1. They removed the ability to amend limits on the app. CSO said any change need to go to branch (happy queuing)

2. In ATM machines they silently changed the max withdrawal limit to 1k (no more 3k default and options above 3k). CSO said need queue at counter if you want to withdraw anything above 1k. New cards issued will only have max 1k withdrawal limit.

While the CSO claimed it is no longer possible to set a higher atm withdrawal limit, apparently there is still a form which u can fill up at the counter to increase limits max 10k). I have submitted that now waiting to see if it can go thru.

Damn pissed with UOB to do all these sneaky stuff without any prior notice or consent from customers just in the name of fraud prevention

They preparing for tiongland sexample?

Sinkies are really XXL GKK!

So desperate to leave YOUR money in this bank! I wonder who is the customer!

No wonder the RMs behavour like RMDK!

If this happens to me, I will just go to the bank and close my account. 

I can move my money anywhere i like.   I have done this before!  :hehe:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1