GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

29 minutes ago, zendude said:

What a boring attire. Maybe she got married so give up liao. Would bang the little slut Kiki over her anyday. 

Kiki is just waiting for her 妹 treatment (九妹,糖水妹,赛文 etc). Play an innocent girl from pre WW2 who will get raped or attempted rape, or some kind of sick twisted sexual plot device that the disgusting perverts at mediacock can think of. Even though I like it. 

There's one scene in price of peace when the Japanese go over the civilians hunting for girls to lape. 

They take one unlucky girl to their hq at night and jiak her and the husband cannot save her, ended up killed while the wife watched. Quite fug up

Edited by CannotTahanLiao
  • wtf 1

1 minute ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

There's one scene in price of peace when the Japanese go over the civilians hunting for girls to lape. 

They take one unlucky girl to their hq at night and jiak her and the husband cannot save her, ended up killed while the wife watched. Quite fug up

I only remember carol lin nekkid throw out from car. And ivy lee by the end already kena piaked by countless men. Damn evil those bloody jap. 

Ivy lee herself played a rapist so I guess she took her revenge lol (she raped Edmund Chen). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

I hope mediacock can think of another plot that's similar to

-The champions(bikini run in orchard road with felica chin, jeannete aw and fiona xie)

-Beach ball babes(Market bikini run with joanne peh, Jessica liu)

-The scene where ann kok revealed her pink bra in public

The next one can be like when the girls(tasha, ferlyn etc) lose some competition, the girls are in their bikinis getting water sprayed at them in public where there are lots of lao uncle tikos

For bikini run I would pick hyy, sinnee, Denise Camilla, juin teh, Gini, Tasha and Ferlyn.

In fact they should change it to naked run instead of bikini run. And is run from changi to Jurong west. 

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, zendude said:

I only remember carol lin nekkid throw out from car. And ivy lee by the end already kena piaked by countless men. Damn evil those bloody jap. 

Ivy lee herself played a rapist so I guess she took her revenge lol (she raped Edmund Chen). 

wow carrol did get nekkid for that scene sia. Respect to her. 

But she did not get raped by the japs, rather a traitor in the show (the one that the eyes kena jialat)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

wow carrol did get nekkid for that scene sia. Respect to her. 

But she did not get raped by the japs, rather a traitor in the show (the one that the eyes kena jialat)

I can still rmb bits and pieces of the show, shows how memorable it was. Got one scene they driving past a gantry while hiding a wounded guy. There's blood on the window, then the kids take out ketchup pretend is they put one. 

Another show call 何日军再来 kena scolded by all the boomers haha, say what 还要再来? Tao nao Pai sibo...

Edited by zendude

2 minutes ago, zendude said:

For bikini run I would pick hyy, sinnee, Denise Camilla, juin teh, Gini, Tasha and Ferlyn.

In fact they should change it to naked run instead of bikini run. And is run from changi to Jurong west. 

Then when they run finish alr, they realise where they stop is the migrant workers dormitory. The workers can tahan their sexual urges so they run towards the girls and devour them jialat jialat. 

• Wahaha 1

24 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

I hope mediacock can think of another plot that's similar to

-The champions(bikini run in orchard road with felica chin, jeannete aw and fiona xie)

-Beach ball babes(Market bikini run with joanne peh, Jessica liu)

-The scene where ann kok revealed her pink bra in public

The next one can be like when the girls(tasha, ferlyn etc) lose some competition, the girls are in their bikinis getting water sprayed at them in public where there are lots of lao uncle tikos

If Tasha and Ferlyn go orchard road run in bikini, I will go watch the filming 

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Then when they run finish alr, they realise where they stop is the migrant workers dormitory. The workers can tahan their sexual urges so they run towards the girls and devour them jialat jialat. 

Is good pr for mediacock to show our appreciation for migrant workers. 

But also need to get some sinkies in on the action. After all sinkies commit more crimes. I will handle hyy, tasha and Gini...

• Wahaha 1

Just now, noobmaster said:

If Tasha and Ferlyn go orchard road run in bikini, I will go watch the filming

Can try and trip, fall, then pull down the bra strap or panties. Wah I will run away, take a good sniff then sell on carousel.