GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

What a boring attire. Maybe she got married so give up liao. Would bang the little slut Kiki over her anyday. 

Kiki is just waiting for her 妹 treatment (九妹,糖水妹,赛文 etc). Play an innocent girl from pre WW2 who will get raped or attempted rape, or some kind of sick twisted sexual plot device that the disgusting perverts at mediacock can think of. Even though I like it. 

• Wahaha 2

29 minutes ago, zendude said:

What a boring attire. Maybe she got married so give up liao. Would bang the little slut Kiki over her anyday. 

Kiki is just waiting for her 妹 treatment (九妹,糖水妹,赛文 etc). Play an innocent girl from pre WW2 who will get raped or attempted rape, or some kind of sick twisted sexual plot device that the disgusting perverts at mediacock can think of. Even though I like it. 

I hope mediacock can think of another plot that's similar to

-The champions(bikini run in orchard road with felica chin, jeannete aw and fiona xie)

-Beach ball babes(Market bikini run with joanne peh, Jessica liu)

-The scene where ann kok revealed her pink bra in public

The next one can be like when the girls(tasha, ferlyn etc) lose some competition, the girls are in their bikinis getting water sprayed at them in public where there are lots of lao uncle tikos

Edited by CannotTahanLiao
  • Like 1