Why some Singaporeans see China in a positive light

The_King

36 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Self-proclaimed higher being? Lol

You actually think that I want to be "enlightened" by a self-indulging I am right everyone else is wrong dickhead. Sarcasm in your face and you dont even get it. What a tool

it is alrdy a proven fact that u dont know anything abt the world, frog-in-the-world.

thats why u choose to insult someone who is smarter than u to hide ur inferiority.

so bow b4 my superior intellects, stupid human.

wahahahahahahha

Edited by socrates469bc

16 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

it is alrdy a proven fact that u dont know anything abt the world, frog-in-the-world.

thats why u choose to insult someone who is smarter than u to hide ur inferiority.

so bow b4 my superior intellects, stupid human.

wahahahahahahha

Bow before your superior intellect? Lol

First you sound like a tool. Now you sound like a kid. Go bore someone else with your childish antics

• Wahaha 2

12 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Bow before your superior intellect? Lol

First you sound like a tool. Now you sound like a kid. Go bore someone else with your childish antics

but stupid, until now u still cant answer my question posed to u means u r stupid.

so stupid, can u tell me if CCP can lead tiongland to greatness?????

wahahahahahhahahhahahha

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, until now u still cant answer my question posed to u means u r stupid.

wahahahahahhahahhahahha

Answering egocentric people like you is a waste of time because no answer will be satisfactory to you unless it is the answer that you already preconceived. Btw, you also evaded my previous question on whether guns pose more destruction.  So go bore or stir someone else that is willing to feed your ego

• Wahaha 1

6 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahahahhahahhahahha

of course can, only at what expense

this is no Mao Zedong era already

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

4 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Answering egocentric people like you is a waste of time because no answer will be satisfactory to you unless it is the answer that you already preconceived. Btw, you also evaded my previous question on whether guns pose more destruction.  So go bore or stir someone else that is willing to feed your ego

but stupid, limpeh didnt evade ur question.

limpeh alrdy said guns dont kill, but people kill.

so it doesnt matter which causes more destruction.

and if stupid dont understand the deeper meaning without limpeh going in-depth means stupid is unable to process common sense.

stupid has once again proven himself to be stupid.

1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

of course can, only at what expense

this is no Mao Zedong era already

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

which brings up an interesting question.

if a country's smelly peasants choose a clown as a leader becos his laopeh tell the smelly peasants that he is the best, so is the clown the best leader??????

6 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, limpeh didnt evade ur question.

limpeh alrdy said guns dont kill, but people kill.

so it doesnt matter which causes more destruction.

and if stupid dont understand the deeper meaning without limpeh going in-depth means stupid is unable to process common sense.

stupid has once again proven himself to be stupid.

Of course people kill but guns makes it easier and deadlier dumbass

• Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Of course people kill but guns makes it easier and deadlier dumbass

but stupid, u alrdy said ppl kills.

as long as the trigger is not pulled, the gun is useless.

but with a parang, limpeh just wave and limpeh can chop off ur kkj.

so which one is easier to use for killing?????

gun or parang??????

wahahahahahahahahha

Edited by socrates469bc

4 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, u alrdy said ppl kills.

as long as the trigger is not pulled, the gun is useless.

but with a parang, limpeh just wave and limpeh can chop off ur kkj.

so which one is easier to use for killing?????

gun or parang??????

wahahahahahahahahha

You still dont get it and yet want to act like some internet guru. People is the main factor and weapons is also a factor. Knife and guns are tools but which is deadlier? With a knife, a person can be easily overpowered but with a gun, just a squeeze of a trigger can lead to a massacre. How many school shootings are there in US as compared to other countries? That is why I said arguing with you is a waste of time because you are fixated in your myopic logic. Is it because you type with 1 hand and the other hand is stroking your dick so you miss the point?

• Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

You still dont get it and yet want to act like some internet guru. People is the main factor and weapons is also a factor. Knife and guns are tools but which is deadlier? With a knife, a person can be easily overpowered but with a gun, just a squeeze of a trigger can lead to a massacre. How many school shootings are there in US as compared to other countries? That is why I said arguing with you is a waste of time because you are fixated in your myopic logic. Is it because you type with 1 hand and the other hand is stroking your dick so you miss the point?

but stupid, if someone is waving a parang at u, will stupid go up bravely and disarmed??????

ownself answer ownself liao.

stupid like u have no common sense.

4 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, if someone is waving a parang at u, will stupid go up bravely and disarmed??????

ownself answer ownself liao.

stupid like u have no common sense.

Yes, people in US rob or kill with a parang. When you run of points and dont want to look bad so you just keep harping on your flawed logic

24 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Imo the world needs a balance... 

Gents/taokays, don't fight over this ok? Chillax... 

Appreciate the concern but he is a stirrer and self-proclaimed higher being and guru who likes to deride other people's views and opinions if it doesnt flow with his so I might as well entertain him a bit

Edited by Londonchocolateroll

It ppl that are dangerous. Nothing to do with gun or parang

Those are just tools. Just like in SG the recently case, the uncle hit the young guy, the RR guy and even the hearing problem lady

If they want to kill they do by any mean with or without weapon, if they are like the RR guy, talk until cow come home also will nothing happen

If someone want to hurt me, I want a gun to protect myself

Gun don't kill, ppl kill ppl, ppl are the weapon.

I don't fu*king fear gun, I fuking fear ppl. Cause ppl kill

No ppl no kill.

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

Those are just tools. Just like in SG the recently case, the uncle hit the young guy, the RR guy and even the hearing problem lady

If they want to kill they do by any mean with or without weapon, if they are like the RR guy, talk until cow come home also will nothing happen

If someone want to hurt me, I want a gun to pprotect myself

Get it?

Gun don't kill, ppl kill ppl, ppl are the weapon

if want to kill just grab kitchen knife can liao

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

8 minutes ago, The_King said:

If someone want to hurt me, I want a gun to protect myself

Gun don't kill, ppl kill ppl, ppl are the weapon.

I don't fu*king fear gun, I fuking fear ppl. Cause ppl kill

No ppl no kill.

If someone in the lift ask for your wallet, you may give or you may not. Logical right?

Now someone in the lift whips out a gun and ask you for your wallet, will you give? I believe we all know the answer.

People kill but the tools makes a difference

5 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

If someone in the lift ask for your wallet, you may give or you may not. Logical right?

Now someone in the lift whips out a gun and ask you for your wallet, will you give? I believe we all know the answer.

See that the point.

No ppl no get rob.

1 minute ago, The_King said:

See that the point.

No ppl no get rob.

I know people is the main factor. If I keep insisting that people is not a factor then dont entertain me because I am obviously talking rubbish. What we are talking about now is besides the people factor, does tools also play an important factor? It does. If not why does US keep selling their "tools"

• Wahaha 1

3 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Yes, people in US rob or kill with a parang. When you run of points and dont want to look bad so you just keep harping on your flawed logic

but if stupid is facing a robber with a parang or one with a 6-round revolver, who u challenged?????

limpeh will of cos challenged the robber with a 6 round since limpeh can wrestle up-close with him while with parang, the robber just swing and limpeh will kenna.

so, limpeh ask u, which has more killing potential, up close wrestle with 6-round or with parang???????

seems like stupid here dont even have common sense.

btw, stupid still havent tell me if u have the kkj to go one-on-one with a parang wielding robber.

wahahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc

1 hour ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

jin kumgong.

he whipped out a gun, limpeh will wrestle with him up close and maybe fire a shot into him.

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

I know people is the main factor. If I keep insisting that people is not a factor then dont entertain me because I am obviously talking rubbish. What we are talking about now is besides the people factor, does tools also play an important factor? It does. If not why does US keep selling their "tools"

the king run away from human. no human no problem

• Wahaha 1

44 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

jin kumgong.

he whipped out a gun, limpeh will wrestle with him up close and maybe fire a shot into him.

disagree

if he nv  use gun, say he use parang then i may or may not give him my wallet, gun more dangerous then .  he shoot me i die, he use parang on me, i may or may not die.  SEE the tools makes a difference

will i try? you siang lang is it? parang  chop dont die let me chop la

• Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Appreciate the concern but he is a stirrer and self-proclaimed higher being and guru who likes to deride other people's views and opinions if it doesnt flow with his so I might as well entertain him a bit

but stupid, it seems to be limpeh proving u to be all stupid and no brains.

wahahahahahahahha