Why some Singaporeans see China in a positive light

The_King

Just now, socrates469bc said:

stupid want hand-to-gun also give u liao.

what more stupid want??????

wahahahahahahaha

Gun disarm. self defense techniques against a gun point. Kapap instructor  demonstrates self defense techniques against a gun | CanStock

This is a simulation and these people trained for years. Even if you are well trained, the slightest mistake and you get shot by the robber. You really think if John Wick can kill hundreds of people, it must be real. Really is no brain

• Wahaha 1

10 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

This is a simulation and these people trained for years. Even if you are well trained, the slightest mistake and you get shot by the robber. You really think if John Wick can kill hundreds of people, it must be real. Really is no brain

and by stupid's own logic, do stupid think that even a well-trained krav maga wont be killed by a parang wielding robber??????

really is exposing own's stupidity for all to see again.

and mind stupid, u actually said that u would take ur chances against parang wielding robber instead of a gun wielding robber.

40 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

A person holding a knife and a person holding a gun, I take on the knife person anytime. I may risk getting cut or stab but I will take my chances

wahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

and by stupid's own logic, do stupid think that u wont be killed by a parang wielding robber??????

really is exposing own's stupidity for all to see again.

and mind stupid, u actually said that u would take ur chances against parang wielding robber instead of a gun wielding robber.

I didnt say I wont be killed. I said I will take my chances and I believe I stand a higher chance against a parang than a gun. Only dumb fucks like you will think a parang is deadlier. Oh wait, of course I must come up to you and let you chop so that is why it is deadlier From now on, every wars should be fought with parangs and not guns based on your logic.

12 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

I didnt say I wont be killed. I said I will take my chances and I believe I stand a higher chance against a parang than a gun. Only dumb fucks like you will think a parang is deadlier. Oh wait, of course I must come up to you and let you chop so that is why it is deadlier From now on, every wars should be fought with parangs and not guns based on your logic.

do stupid knows that knives r better for cqb than guns??????

so vice versa, guns r actually not suitable for cqb.

With a knife, an attacker knows that it is bad news when they are in your close range. With a gun, the advantage seems to be a long-range thing as the metal itself can do so little (if not triggered) in the close range.

so stupid, do u want to take chance with parang now??????

https://cutsandcarves.com/why-knives-are-better-than-guns-for-self-defense-and-edc/

10 Reasons Why Knives Are Better Than Guns for Self Defense and EDC

wahahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc

2 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

do stupid knows that knives r better for cqb than guns??????

so vice versa, guns r actually not suitable for cqb.

so stupid, do u want to take chance with knives now??????

https://cutsandcarves.com/why-knives-are-better-than-guns-for-self-defense-and-edc/

10 Reasons Why Knives Are Better Than Guns for Self Defense and EDC

wahahahahahahahaha

Use a website that is selling knives for reference = Dumb
You might as well suggest pencil since John Wick can kill with a pencil. And all police and soldiers should discard their guns and switch to knives from now on. Really is full retard

• Wahaha 1

31 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Use a website that is selling knives for reference = Dumb
You might as well suggest pencil since John Wick can kill with a pencil. And all police and soldiers should discard their guns and switch to knives from now on. Really is full retard

can stupid tell limpeh me whether the kgk holding gun is near me or not?????

even though this is a knife site, but can stupid discount this simple truth??????

With a knife, an attacker knows that it is bad news when they are in your close range. With a gun, the advantage seems to be a long-range thing as the metal itself can do so little (if not triggered) in the close range.

cannot even rebut and start discounting the truth is typical of 61% smelly peasants way of the truth.

again stupidity plus lack of critical thinking exposed for all to see again.

wahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

can stupid tell limpeh me whether the kgk holding gun is near me or not?????

even though this is a knife site, but can stupid discount this simple truth??????

With a knife, an attacker knows that it is bad news when they are in your close range. With a gun, the advantage seems to be a long-range thing as the metal itself can do so little (if not triggered) in the close range.

cannot even rebut and start discounting the truth is typical of 61% smelly peasants way of the truth.

again stupidity plus lack of critical thinking exposed for all to see again.

wahahahahahahaha

Like I said you are a stupid fuck. I wont even let you come close to me if I have a gun and you have a knife. And you want people to take the info from a website selling and promoting knives seriously? Lol.

If your knife logic is so proven, all police and soldiers will be using knives now shouldnt they? Rebut that moron

13 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Like I said you are a stupid fuck. I wont even let you come close to me if I have a gun and you have a knife. And you want people to take the info from a website selling and promoting knives seriously? Lol.

If your knife logic is so proven, all police and soldiers will be using knives now shouldnt they? Rebut that moron

cannot rebut so decide to divert attention like a 61% smelly peasant.

but limpeh will prove to u that limpeh logic is far superior than stupid.

can stupid tell me why r mata using batons while soldiers r using bayonets in cqb and as part of their standard issue?????

if knives and batons r useless in cqb, they wouldnt even be issued in the first place.

this is becos in cqb, unsheathed knives r a bigger threat than a kgk holding a gun.

is it easier to grab the hand of a kgk holding a gun or a kgk holding a knife in a sudden rush???????

wahahahahahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc

then stupid, why r mata using batons while soldiers r using bayonets in cqb and as part of their standard issue?????

this is becos in cqb, unsheathed knives r a bigger threat than a kgk holding a gun.

is it easier to grab the hand of a kgk holding a gun or a kgk holding a knife in close quarter??????

wahahahahahahaha

Know the fucking difference between a primary and a secondary weapon. A Knife or Bayonet is a secondary weapon and a last resort when your primary weapon is useless or unsuitable. Keep talking about close quarter like a dumb fuck. You ever see police let a knife holding person even come close?

9 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

You ever see police let a knife holding person even come close?

stupid is really stupid.

now stupd just admitted that a knife is more dangerous than a gun in close quarter liao.

so who is the dumb fuck now?????????

and stupid here says earlier that he would rather take a chance with knife than gun.

so which is which??????

stupid is confusing his ownself.

so is gun or knife more dangerous in close quarter??????

wahahahahahahah

Edited by socrates469bc

stupid is really stupid.

now u just admitted that a knife is more dangerous than a gun in close quarter liao.

so who is the dumb fuck now?????????

Nice try to twist my logic. Police will never put himself at risk by letting a knife holding person to come close, not because a knife is more superior than a gun. Knife is only effective when near, gun is effective be it near or far. Really is kum lan to the max. That is why arguing with you is a waste of time. Trying so hard and keep talking about close quarter all day. Please tell the soldiers in Ukraine to drop all their guns and gather in close quarter for knife fights instead

Just now, Londonchocolateroll said:

Nice try to twist my logic. Police will never put himself at risk by letting a knife holding person to come close, not because a knife is more superior than a gun. Knife is only effective when near, gun is effective be it near or far. Really is kum lan to the max. That is why arguing with you is a waste of time. Trying so hard and keep talking about close quarter all day. Please tell the soldiers in Ukraine to drop all their guns and gather in close quarter for knife fights instead

but stupid, u r the one who twist the logic, not me.

pls read ur previous statement with the highlight again.

21 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Know the fucking difference between a primary and a secondary weapon. A Knife or Bayonet is a secondary weapon and a last resort when your primary weapon is useless or unsuitable. Keep talking about close quarter like a dumb fuck. You ever see police let a knife holding person even come close?

and remember stupid urself said that u would rather take ur chance with knife in close quarter.

but now u dont want.

really is flip prata like a pappy.

flip until my head also spinning.

Prata flipping gif... | HardwareZone Forums

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, u r the one who twist the logic, not me.

pls read ur previous statement with the highlight again.

and remember stupid urself said that u would rather take ur chance with knife in close quarter.

but now u dont want.

really is flip prata like a pappy.

flip until my head also spinning.

Take my chance to face a person with a knife than to face a person with a gun, Logic fail. Now comprehension also fail

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

then limpeh ask stupid, if gun is effective for all distances, then for smlj r soldiers being issued bayonets.

to shave kkj hair, is it???????

really is stupid to the max.

Cannot run out of ammo or gun cannot jam is it? You dont feel embarassed to ask this kind of question ah? Higher being my ass lol

6 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Take my chance to face a person with a knife than to face a person with a gun, Logic fail. Now comprehension also fail

but it is a proven fact that soldiers r issued with bayonets for cqb and r instructed to use bayonets, not fire m16, in cqb.

so stupid has just been proven stupid and ignorant again.

wahahahahahhaha

5 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Cannot run out of ammo or gun cannot jam is it? You dont feel embarassed to ask this kind of question ah? Higher being my ass lol

if stupid run out of ammo, stupid dont run away and wait for enemies to come kill u with ak ah???????

is this what ur drill instructor teach u???????

just shows u stupidity again.

wahahahahahahahah

2 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

but it is a proven fact that soldiers r issued with bayonets for cqb and r instructed to use bayonets, not fire m16, in cqb.

so stupid has just been proven stupid and ignorant again.

wahahahahahhaha

Again arguing with your CQB logic. Isssuing is one thing, using it is another. If I can kill you with my primary weapon, why would I even need to use my secondary weapon. This is your so called higher being standard?  Lol. It is not even worth entertaining you now with this kind of standard

4 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

if stupid run out of ammo, stupid dont run away and wait for enemies to come kill u with ak ah???????

is this what ur drill instructor teach u???????

just shows u stupidity again.

wahahahahahahahah

If I run out of ammo, anything is and can be a secondary weapon, Helmet, water canteen, or any rock that you can pick up. Please stop embarassing yourself with this kind of rebutts. I really shake my head now lol

5 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Again arguing with your CQB logic. Isssuing is one thing, using it is another. If I can kill you with my primary weapon, why would I even need to use my secondary weapon. This is your so called higher being standard?  Lol. It is not even worth entertaining you now with this kind of standard

cannot rebut the fact that soldiers r issued bayonets for cqb so flip prata.

really is standard of 61% smelly peasants.

wahahahahahhaha

8 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

If I run out of ammo, anything is and can be a secondary weapon, Helmet, water canteen, or any rock that you can pick up. Please stop embarassing yourself with this kind of rebutts. I really shake my head now lol

so stupid will just stay there and be capture??????

stupid never hear of sere meh??????

this is really stupid.

wahahahahhahaha

Edited by socrates469bc