Why some Singaporeans see China in a positive light

The_King

3 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Dont shift topic lah. Please continue with your CQB or parang arguments

but stupid, u r the one shifting topic.

isnt it stupid that u stay and wait to be captured instead of going sere when out of ammo?????

wahahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

If I run out of ammo, anything is and can be a secondary weapon, Helmet, water canteen, or any rock that you can pick up. Please stop embarassing yourself with this kind of rebutts. I really shake my head now lol

Edited by socrates469bc

2 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Dont even know the difference between primary or secondary weapon and only know 1 thing that is CQB? I wonder who is stupid

so who is the truly stupid one?????

this statement alrdy shows who is the stupid one.

wahahahahahhahahhaa

18 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

If I run out of ammo, anything is and can be a secondary weapon, Helmet, water canteen, or any rock that you can pick up. Please stop embarassing yourself with this kind of rebutts. I really shake my head now lol

1 minute ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Really know how to spin. From CQB to ammo to sere. You are beyond embarassment

so who is the real stupid one????

spin until dont remember ur own statement liao.

19 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

5 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

From guns to knives to CQB to now who is more stupid? Superior intellect ah? Lol

2 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

If your "higher being" standdard is going to drop to " You stupid" You more stupid" You most stupid" kind of argument, then I let you win lah

u alrdy proven ur stupidity to the world to see liao via this statement.

27 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

so limpeh will call u stupid from now on.

wahahahahahahhaha

Edited by socrates469bc

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

limpeh alrdy proven ur stupidity to the world to see liao.

so from now on, limpeh will call u stupid.

You must be very insecure and lonely in real life. Ok lah I let you win so that you wont go and do something stupid. Continue to go and limpeh all you want. I have done my fair share to entertain you

4 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

You must be very insecure and lonely in real life. Ok lah I let you win so that you wont go and do something stupid. Continue to go and limpeh all you want. I have done my fair share to entertain you

1 minute ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

You win, I lose 

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

cannot accept the fact that stupid is stupid.

so now go for personal attacks.

really exposed the true colors.

36 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

41 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

sometimes its just unbelievable to know that there r kgks who think their hands r made of iron.

nb, stupid @Londonchocolateroll grab attacker's knife with hand wont bleed meh?????????

Bare-Handed Blade Block - TV Tropes

Let you win already still want to tag me. Thats why I said you are a stirrer and a childish lonely fuck who need to seek attention to prove that you are a tough guy on the internet

14 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Let you win already still want to tag me. Thats why I said you are a stirrer and a childish lonely fuck who need to seek attention to prove that you are a tough guy on the internet

but why stupid still bother to reply??????

just prove that stupid want to show he is really stupid.

wahahahahahahahhaha

Edited by socrates469bc