Why some Singaporeans see China in a positive light

The_King

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

disagree

if he nv  use gun, say he use parang then i may or may not give him my wallet, gun more dangerous then .  he shoot me i die, he use parang on me, i may or may not die.  SEE the tools makes a difference

will i try? you siang lang is it? parang  chop dont die let me chop la

can ask kgk @Londonchocolateroll again whether he can let us try chop him with parang.

limpeh alrdy ask him but he bo kkj to reply.

and still try to divert attention.

so who is running out of points??????

4 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, if someone is waving a parang at u, will stupid go up bravely and disarmed??????

ownself answer ownself liao.

stupid like u have no common sense.

4 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Yes, people in US rob or kill with a parang. When you run of points and dont want to look bad so you just keep harping on your flawed logic

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

but if stupid is facing a robber with a parang or one with a 6-round revolver, who u challenged?????

limpeh will of cos challenged the robber with a 6 round since limpeh can wrestle up-close with him while with parang, the robber just swing and limpeh will kenna.

so, limpeh ask u, which has more killing potential, up close wrestle with 6-round or with parang???????

seems like stupid here dont even have common sense.

btw, stupid still havent tell me if u have the kkj to go one-on-one with a parang wielding robber.

wahahahahahahahaha

What a stupid logic. You think the robber with a gun will let you come close to him and let you wrestle it away. The slighest sudden movement from you and the robber just simply have to pull the trigger. That is why experts will always tell you if anyone has a gun, just do what they say and dont take any unnecessary risk. Only keyboard warriors like you can talk about wrestling it away. What a retard

• Wahaha 1

8 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

What a stupid logic. You think the robber with a gun will let you come close to him and let you wrestle it away. The slighest sudden movement from you and the robber just simply have to pull the trigger. That is why experts will always tell you if anyone has a gun, just do what they say and dont take any unnecessary risk. Only keyboard warriors like you can talk about wrestling it away. What a retard

and by the same logic, do stupid think u can wrestle a knife away???????

so now is ownself exposed ownself stupidity.

so who is the retard??????

wahahahahahhaha

1 minute ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

As if I need you to prove. I dont give a fuck shit about what you think in the first place.  Limpeh this, limpeh that..... what a poser

since stupid cannot answer so simple question, limpeh alrdy prove how stupid u r, stupid.

wahahahahahahahhaha

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

can ask kgk @Londonchocolateroll again whether he can let us try chop him with parang.

limpeh alrdy ask him but he bo kkj to reply.

and still try to divert attention.

so who is running out of points??????

Keep talking about parang when the topic is about guns. You bring a parang I bring a gun and we can see who is afraid of who. Moron

6 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

You can run away from human but you cannot stop or prevent human from running to you. Just like you can don't find trouble but trouble can come and look for you instead

but stupidity is inherent in u.

that cannot be changed.

wahahahahahahahaha

Keep talking about parang when the topic is about guns. You bring a parang I bring a gun and we can see who is afraid of who. Moron

sure, we be at close distance and see who whether limpeh chop off ur hand first or u can fire ur kkj first,

wahahahahahahhaha

Close Quarters Combat Considerations - Handguns

Edited by socrates469bc

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

and by the same logic, do stupid think u can wrestle a knife away???????

so now is ownself exposed ownself stupidity.

so who is the retard??????

wahahahahahhaha

A person holding a knife and a person holding a gun, I take on the knife person anytime. I may risk getting cut or stab but I will take my chances

Just now, Londonchocolateroll said:

A person holding a knife and a person holding a gun, I take on the knife person anytime. I may risk getting cut or stab but I will take my chances

but stupid, what do stupid think of cqb then??????

gun more useful or knife??????

wahahahahahahahah

So again you think I will let you come close? That is why I keep saying your logic is fixated

and by stupid's same logic, do u think limpeh dont know how to take cover from bullets??????

really is self-exposing own's stupidity.

Afghanistan veteran kills five policemen in race war | World | The Times

Just now, Londonchocolateroll said:

CQB. I think you watched too much John Wick or you think everywho who holds a gun is a retard like you and will let you come up close to snatch it away

but stupid, u dont remember ns also got learn cqb meh??????

then why u think israelis learn krav maga?????

really is stupidity exposing stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Post 1 picture and you assume every scenario is like the picture. Please go watch John Wick or bore someone else with your parang stories

limpeh say u frog-in-the-well is true.

stupid never hear of krav maga meh??????

Israeli Soldiers train with Krav Maga ("contact combat", "close combat" or  "full contact") a hand-to-hand combat system Stock Photo - Alamy

Edited by socrates469bc

2 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Take cover. Sure you can try but with a gun pointing directly at you, you dare to move? Really is KBW

at first, stupid says cannot be near me and now limpeh can be near the attacker.

so which is which?????

if near limpeh, of cos is cqb time.

wahahahahahhahaha

Israeli Soldiers train with Krav Maga ("contact combat", "close combat" or  "full contact") a hand-to-hand combat system Stock Photo - Alamy

Edited by socrates469bc

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

but stupid, u dont remember ns also got learn cqb meh??????

then why u think israelis learn krav maga?????

really is stupidity exposing stupidity.

CQB, Krav maga? Whats next? Taiji? You think everyone on the streets is Taekwondo or Karate 4th dan is it? Bring in stupid examples to prove your logic

29 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

CQB, Krav maga? Whats next? Taiji? You think everyone on the streets is Taekwondo or Karate 4th dan is it? Bring in stupid examples to prove your logic

at first say the kgk holding gun cannot be near limpeh, then can be near limpeh.

so pls make up ur retard brain on whether kgk holding gun can be near limpeh or not??????

31 minutes ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

and since stupid kenna outpawned by krav maga by saying not everyone is karate sexpert, limpeh is amazed at ur skill of denial.

wahahahahahahha

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

at first, stupid says cannot be near me and now limpeh can be near the attacker.

so which is which?????

if near limpeh, of cos is cqb time.

wahahahahahhahaha

What a stupid example. You see any guns in the picture? This is training for Hand to Hand combat, not Hand to Guns combat