news Singapore 53-year-old NUS professor collapsed after taking a shower after running

The_King

file7k6pgh64a5hb8acn5fc.jpg?VersionId=yE

The NUS professor returned home after a run, and suddenly felt unwell after taking a shower. He fainted and died on the way to the hospital at the age of 53.

The unfortunate one who passed away was Li Yuhuo, a professor at the National University of Singapore, who taught at the National University's School of Industrial Systems Engineering & Management during his lifetime and also specialized in maritime-related topics.

Li Yuhuo and his wife have a pair of children. A reporter from Xinming Daily visited the mourning hall this morning (March 19). Daughter Li Han (21) said in an interview that his father usually has the habit of exercising. This Thursday (17th) Around 1:00 p.m., go for a run near my house.

"When he got home, he said that he was a little uncomfortable, but he suddenly fainted after taking a shower, and he couldn't do it on the way to the hospital...".

Li Yuhuo's death was due to coronary artery disease. The daughter said that her father exercised a lot and was usually healthy, but his sudden death made it difficult for the family to accept.

Li Han told reporters that his father studied maritime logistics and simulation optimization at NUS before his death, and was also the deputy director of the Center of Excellence for Next Generation Port Modeling and Simulation (C4NGP). The center mainly studies how to optimize the workflow of the port.

Li Yuhuo's friend Zhang Zhaocheng said in an interview that both of them are alumni of Kuan Rou Middle School. "Yuhuo made academic contributions, and his grades were among the best when he was a student."

Another friend, Huang Zhihao, who came to offer condolences, also said that he often rides a bicycle with Li Yuhuo. Everyone was shocked when he left so suddenly.

Li Yuhuo's mourning hall is located on the ground floor of Block 192, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, and will be buried on Monday.

For the full report, please read the March 19, 2022 issue of Shin Min Daily News.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

So fit still can heart attack.

heng me is inactive

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

Rip

i will be interested to see if moh has the lanjiao to do a statistical analysis of cardio arrest incidence pre 2020 and post 2021.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/covid-pieces-that-trigger-strokes-and-heart-attacks-identified-by-israeli-team/

• Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i will be interested to see if moh has the lanjiao to do a statistical analysis of cardio arrest incidence pre 2020 and post 2021.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/covid-pieces-that-trigger-strokes-and-heart-attacks-identified-by-israeli-team/

this one 2nd one.

another 50yr old also heart problem and RIP

• Sad 1
  • wtf 1

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

let me check. hold on

Iankqim.gif

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 4