Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

16 minutes ago, Homelander said:

today dinner jiak salmon and salad...my laoban niang got surprise delivery, send us snacks to boost morale...pleasant surprise

Wah jin song wor

Send wat snacks? Kym?

Edited by HarrisY
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Homelander said:

salted egg breadstick

croissant

onion soup

parmesan breadstick

ice cream

I tried the onion soup n breadsticks for dinner...not bad..what u jiak for dinner

Jin song

Dinner ish Tomy takeaway cheeken lice

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

He ta bao for the whole familee oso rah

I last sit bas the fri b4 CB lor

that is quite long liao...u coop at home so many days still feeling alright?

think just tell him u go dabao tea break for family shud be ok ba...30-45mins out nia

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

8 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Chiu tink he oso suck atb pgd? Wahaha

I think tomy have ATB la...

but he bao ATB exclusive, he dont do spontaneous booking on KFC website.

make her go health checkup.

clear from dirty disease then can jiak.

7 hours ago, Homelander said:

today dinner jiak salmon and salad...my laoban niang got surprise delivery, send us snacks to boost morale...pleasant surprise

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

salted egg breadstick

croissant

onion soup

parmesan breadstick

ice cream

I tried the onion soup n breadsticks for dinner...not bad..what u jiak for dinner

your lao ban niang very kind hearted sia... chio or not?

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

think just tell him u go dabao tea break for family shud be ok ba...30-45mins out nia

i dont think he can get off pass... tomy dont want golden son, heir to his empire, to be risked by exposure to those dirty people at hawker centers...

• Wahaha 2

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

tomy really bubble wrap u...when was the last time u seen a bus?

U need to scroll back 56 pages to see his last cai png...

On 4/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk my post still in the morleng rah

Todae chiu jiak wat

20200401-131524.jpg

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, HarrisY said:

Haizzz slum kia jiu shi slum kia... jiak oso jiak by the road/bas stop

20200320-131819.jpg

20200320-131529.jpg

Ani kgk noe where?

@meng.huat

knn...

the health spa directly opposite this bas stop is declared a Wuhan virus cluster!!

Did you go in suck pgd before? @HarrisY

You visit on March 20 when the virus was still active!!

SINGAPORE: Singapore confirmed 897 new cases of COVID-19 as of noon on Friday (Apr 24), taking the national total to 12,075.

Nine new clusters were also identified, including Strand Hotel and Natureland East Coast, a wellness spa.

----------------------------------------------

Another cluster involves the East Coast outlet of wellness spa Natureland. 

Responding to CNA's queries, outlet manager Karen Shum said it had been screening its customers for fever and other symptoms of COVID-19 since February, but found none of them had fever or other associated symptoms. 

However, one of its customers tested positive for the coronavirus on Apr 1 after visiting the East Coast outlet on Mar 19. 

On Mar 30, a Natureland employee was "immediately" stopped from working after feeling unwell. Between Apr 9 and Apr 21, a total of five therapists at the East Coast outlet tested positive for COVID-19, said Ms Shum, adding that two of them were discharged from hospital on Apr 20 and Apr 22.

"All our staff began a 14-day quarantine on Apr 10," said Ms Shum. 

The East Coast outlet went through a "deep cleaning" by a disinfecting company on Apr 3 and will undergo another round of disinfection by end of May before it reopens on Jun 2, she added. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-897-new-cases-april-24-12672926

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 2
  • wtf 2

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

knn...

the health spa directly opposite this bas stop is declared a Wuhan virus cluster!!

Did you go in suck pgd before? @HarrisY

You visit on March 20 when the virus was still active!!

SINGAPORE: Singapore confirmed 897 new cases of COVID-19 as of noon on Friday (Apr 24), taking the national total to 12,075.

Nine new clusters were also identified, including Strand Hotel and Natureland East Coast, a wellness spa.

----------------------------------------------

Another cluster involves the East Coast outlet of wellness spa Natureland. 

Responding to CNA's queries, outlet manager Karen Shum said it had been screening its customers for fever and other symptoms of COVID-19 since February, but found none of them had fever or other associated symptoms. 

However, one of its customers tested positive for the coronavirus on Apr 1 after visiting the East Coast outlet on Mar 19. 

On Mar 30, a Natureland employee was "immediately" stopped from working after feeling unwell. Between Apr 9 and Apr 21, a total of five therapists at the East Coast outlet tested positive for COVID-19, said Ms Shum, adding that two of them were discharged from hospital on Apr 20 and Apr 22.

"All our staff began a 14-day quarantine on Apr 10," said Ms Shum. 

The East Coast outlet went through a "deep cleaning" by a disinfecting company on Apr 3 and will undergo another round of disinfection by end of May before it reopens on Jun 2, she added. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-897-new-cases-april-24-12672926

Mai kg rah

Dis place cannot sux pgd huan

• Wahaha 3

3 hours ago, meng.huat said:

your lao ban niang very kind hearted sia... chio or not?

i dont think he can get off pass... tomy dont want golden son, heir to his empire, to be risked by exposure to those dirty people at hawker centers...

I think if slim down shud be buay pai

from this incident i realise tomy over protective sia...no wonder kgk xdd only have us virtual frens...wahahaha cause we virtual, only can send me pc virus

• Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

I think if slim down shud be buay pai

from this incident i realise tomy over protective sia...no wonder kgk xdd only have us virtual frens...wahahaha cause we virtual, only can send me pc virus

Send pg virus?

Tomy scare kgk anyhow wander around then kena covid lo

• Wahaha 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 hours ago, HarrisY said:

He ta bao for the whole familee oso rah

I last sit bas the fri b4 CB lor

9 hours ago, Homelander said:

that is quite long liao...u coop at home so many days still feeling alright?

every morning for the past 2 weeks, i been surfing xinmin website to see if any meyer slum kia was caught jiaking goldie's pgd.

but heng, so far nothing. so kgk xdd shld be keeping his withdrawal symptoms under control.

• Wahaha 3

1 minute ago, HarrisY said:

Watching dis jdrama nao

Xdds wear masks in sch (to celebrate Halloween?)

Untitled10.png

Ani huan noe y aunty teacher remove her skirt n continue teaching rike nutting happen?

@meng.huat @Homelander @socrates469bc

aunty teacher feeling hot, so unbuttoned her blouse.

then realised her cp feeling sweaty also, so take off skirt  for better ventilation.

u think aunty teacher like to lim some lemon barley to cool her down?????