Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

49 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Do you fangpi when press hard on tummy?

nope i din

few years back, after bkfast, fren & i went for massage in jb. we relieve our bladder to pee b4 the session. i think 1hr 15min later, my bladder start to feel urgent again. was lazy to ask if can go toilet. i continued to sista. when masseue press my tummy area hard, i tried damn hard to beat her to dat. else if totally relaxed im gonna wet the mattress. when the session ended she was commenting to me n fren dat i din relax etc. after we left the shop i told my fren y i cant afford to relax half way thru

• wtf 1

7 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

nope i din

few years back, after bkfast, fren & i went for massage in jb. we relieve our bladder to pee b4 the session. i think 1hr 15min later, my bladder start to feel urgent again. was lazy to ask if can go toilet. i continued to sista. when masseue press my tummy area hard, i tried damn hard to beat her to dat. else if totally relaxed im gonna wet the mattress. when the session ended she was commenting to me n fren dat i din relax etc. after we left the shop i told my fren y i cant afford to relax half way thru

Yah must clear everything. What a waste of session. 
heng nv fangpi

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

4 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

all food items hv smell. fresh prawns n fish are not smelly tho it still hv the prawns or fish smell

stale prawns n fish definitely smelly cos they are not fresh

i dun like the smell of prawn, i find it disgusting

13 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

nope i din

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yah must clear everything. What a waste of session. 
heng nv fangpi

Mine was the other way around. Got one time the atb massaging me kept leaving the room to laosai.

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2
  • wtf 1

spacer.png

9 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

kgk xdd saturday also bo work or go visit 'atkgf', need to sista 3hrs is jin weak.

limpeh today go gym late morning until 3pm also never sleep until now.

wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kgb unker nao can use IMH Wifi on weakends? Whhh

5hm1z1.jpg

Edited by HarrisY1
  • Wahaha 3

1 hour ago, HarrisY1 said:

Kgb unker nao can use IMH Wifi on weakends? Whhh

5hm1z1.jpg

since kgk xdd dont want lim medical jiu becos too bitter, then limpeh intro u to jiak tablets then.

not as effective but still will help to recover ur kidney qi de.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

特价正品同仁堂六味地黄丸360粒不打烊补肾男女性肾虚遗精耳鸣6味北京同仁堂六味地黄丸男女肾虚肾亏补肾盗汗腰膝酸软阳痿早泄药女性补肾 】养滋阴肾疲惫乏力多梦盗汗肾阴虚女人性冷淡六味地黄丸|