Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

26 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Dont wanna frighten you but such prolonged headaches are not normal and could be a sign of something more serious

i used to have it many yrs ago. 6 years back. I couldnt go to work for a few days and the pain much worst

• wtf 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

i used to have it many yrs ago. 6 years back. I couldnt go to work for a few days and the pain much worst

Last year i got kana persistent headache. Cause was due to prolong sitting and using laptop, making the right arm, shoulder, neck pain resulting in headache. 

Now i change chair, computer angle and taking breaks, hardly get that particular headache liao

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

There r guys who get downgraded in army for such conditions. Unless you see pattern that headaches coincide with heavy period

Maybe this month no period liao. Usually if sick wont have period because body affected

• Like 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

30 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Last year i got kana persistent headache. Cause was due to prolong sitting and using laptop, making the right arm, shoulder, neck pain resulting in headache. 

Now i change chair, computer angle and taking breaks, hardly get that particular headache liao

My right side of my neck abit strain

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

53 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Maria’s jollibee sauce make him ko

41 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

he will ddr jin emose weekend liao

then tmr at 10pm he will say werk is for dkgk whhhh, then post a pic of 10 owls

kgk xdd @HarrisY1 only pew pew 2x this week, but becos kidney too weak, weekend need to sista for 36hrs to recharge.

alrdy told him to lim this jiu liao, but he never listen.

wahahahahahahahahahaha

南京同仁堂玛咖牡蛎肽- Top 400件南京同仁堂玛咖牡蛎肽- 2022年12月更新- Taobao

• Wahaha 2

2 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

937.jpg

3972.jpg

Towkay Tony also noticed kgk xdd lately very easy get tired and need to sista 6hrs daily, thats why bring him go lim some herbal soup.

but lim ayam soup with goji, dates and fish maw is no use de.

kgk xdd need to lim herbal mutton soup and lim kidney replenishing jiu to recover the pew pew qi de.

• Wahaha 3