Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

10 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Channel 8 9pm show is a gem.

LRP, Prescilia, Mx and chio tuition teacher.

Tuition teacher in office attire is Jin Keyi...

@HarrisY1 see her sure steam rock hard.

What's tuition teaxher name in real life?

Dis huan nid to ask kgb zz @Chestnut coz she watch mediacock show

• Wahaha 1

38 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

What happen

Client message and ask me next month schedule. So i said i will check and get bsck to her. I als messsage my other colleague to check on next month sxhedule if free or not. And then this boss she message me and say very important bla bla bla, i told her i know that why i am checking wat! I need to know the schedule before i tell client leh. I evrn told my boss to please read the message i send out

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Client message and ask me next month schedule. So i said i will check and get bsck to her. I als messsage my other colleague to check on next month sxhedule if free or not. And then this boss she message me and say very important bla bla bla, i told her i know that why i am checking wat! I need to know the schedule before i tell client leh. I evrn told my boss to please read the message i send out

Every office like this. Esp if client is impt. Sinkie office/work culture is really bad

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Every office like this. Esp if client is impt. Sinkie office/work culture is really bad

I am okay with the client asking. The things is the boss thinks i never do my work when she herself never bother to read my convo

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠