sure or not????? country garden danga bay units 50% off?????

socrates469bc

PETALING JAYA (Aug 18): Chinese developer Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd has slashed its Danga Bay, Johor Bahru, high-rise residential project’s pricing with a 50% discount for about six weeks starting in early June, and this has caused anger among the earlier buyers, FMT today.

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1894506/country-garden-danga-bay-project-price-slashed-50?wref=edgemarkets

dangabayads.jpg

• Wahaha 1

A few years back when i went to hainan to visit my cousin. Saw they advertised this project on tv,my cousin ask me if it's ok to buy a few units. I laughed and told not to buy even my cousin is also involved in construction industry.

Heng he really listened to my advice.

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

6 minutes ago, chamfer said:

A few years back when i went to hainan to visit my cousin. Saw they advertised this project on tv,my cousin ask me if it's ok to buy a few units. I laughed and told not to buy even my cousin is also involved in construction industry.

ur cousin not as sakti as this tiong investor i met on field trip organized by the developer to their forrest city development.

his friend asked him during lunch if he is buying a unit since he came over and expressed interest to the sales.

he said he came here for the free trip and food only, invest in shanghai stock exchange better.

he said within earshot of me, so he must have thot i dont speak tiong since the sales assigned me an english speaking sales person.

wahahahahahha

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 2

5 hours ago, chamfer said:

Mostly given away as freebies...

27 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Must know the developers very well,then they give discountfor the unit.

I met one of the developer and had a few dinners when my cousin came over to sg for some business meeting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Must know the developers very well,then they give discountfor the unit.

I met one of the developer and had a few dinners when my cousin came over to sg for some business meeting.

what i heard from a atbgf of mine is that if a tiong buyer bot one of their unit in a first-tier city, they give either discount or free danga unit.

usually is give 5% for early birds, 10-15% for close friends and up to 25% for 2 units and above.

if 50% discount means developer is really having cashflow problem liao.

some tiongs also use it as a way to funnel money out from tiongland and try to flip the properties within mths, even at a loss.

2nd hand kumgong buyers r mostly sgp kgks who think they got a good deal.

wahahahahahahha

• Like 1

cannot buy one la...

they say 5-10 mins to CIQ...

so near also useless.... SG is not opening the kastam so fast... 

not until jiuhu control their infection rates and fix their govt.

stay there is worst than 3 room flats in boon lay or woodlands...

stay boon lay or woodlands, i can take MRT to raffles place to beo OL...

stay that "high class" condo and smlj also cannot do.

and even if they open, i think dont rush in so fast... crime rates sure shoot up de.

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, meng.huat said:

cannot buy one la...

they say 5-10 mins to CIQ...

so near also useless.... SG is not opening the kastam so fast... 

not until jiuhu control their infection rates and fix their govt.

stay there is worst than 3 room flats in boon lay or woodlands...

stay boon lay or woodlands, i can take MRT to raffles place to beo OL...

stay that "high class" condo and smlj also cannot do.

and even if they open, i think dont rush in so fast... crime rates sure shoot up de.

tiagong tiongland evergrande is in de-facto bankrupt liao.

kor kor can consider buying a firesale tiongland apartment for ur atbgf.

kgk xdd @HarrisY , is Towkay Tony buying tiongland evergande apartments for his atbgf and her jiemeis????

10ebacd2-0014-11ec-83d9-2f907cc4e7e5_ima

China’s ‘common prosperity’ goal to evenly distribute wealth as Xi Jinping sets out stall for development

“We can allow some people to get rich first and then guide and help others to get rich together,” notes released by the Communist Party’s Central Committee for Financial and Economic Affairs meeting chaired by Xi said.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3145439/chinas-wealthy-urged-xi-jinping-give-back-society-ensure

1000x-1.jpg

China Eyes Wealth Redistribution in Push for ‘Common Prosperity’

President Xi Jinping put China’s wealthiest citizens on notice Tuesday, offering an outline for “common prosperity” that includes income regulation and redistribution, according to state media reports.

At Tuesday’s meeting of the Communist Party’s Central Committee for Financial and Economic Affairs, the government detailed new strategies to target the upper echelons. Officials vowed to “strengthen the regulation and adjustment of high income, protect legal income, reasonably adjust excessive income, and encourage high-income groups and enterprises to give back to society more,” according to a summary of the meeting published by state media Xinhua.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-18/xi-seeks-common-prosperity-while-curbing-china-financial-risks

China eyes wealth redistribution in push for 'common prosperity'

President Xi Jinping put China's wealthiest citizens on notice on Tuesday (Aug 17), offering an outline for "common prosperity" that includes income regulation and redistribution, according to state media reports.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-eyes-wealth-redistribution-in-push-for-common-prosperity

commies jiu shi commies..

song bo?

• Wahaha 3

On 8/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, socrates469bc said:

what i heard from a atbgf of mine is that if a tiong buyer bot one of their unit in a first-tier city, they give either discount or free danga unit.

usually is give 5% for early birds, 10-15% for close friends and up to 25% for 2 units and above.

if 50% discount means developer is really having cashflow problem liao.

some tiongs also use it as a way to funnel money out from tiongland and try to flip the properties within mths, even at a loss.

2nd hand kumgong buyers r mostly sgp kgks who think they got a good deal.

wahahahahahahha

This is a side effect of buy high sell low

• Wahaha 2

22 hours ago, meng.huat said:

10ebacd2-0014-11ec-83d9-2f907cc4e7e5_ima

China’s ‘common prosperity’ goal to evenly distribute wealth as Xi Jinping sets out stall for development

“We can allow some people to get rich first and then guide and help others to get rich together,” notes released by the Communist Party’s Central Committee for Financial and Economic Affairs meeting chaired by Xi said.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3145439/chinas-wealthy-urged-xi-jinping-give-back-society-ensure

1000x-1.jpg

China Eyes Wealth Redistribution in Push for ‘Common Prosperity’

President Xi Jinping put China’s wealthiest citizens on notice Tuesday, offering an outline for “common prosperity” that includes income regulation and redistribution, according to state media reports.

At Tuesday’s meeting of the Communist Party’s Central Committee for Financial and Economic Affairs, the government detailed new strategies to target the upper echelons. Officials vowed to “strengthen the regulation and adjustment of high income, protect legal income, reasonably adjust excessive income, and encourage high-income groups and enterprises to give back to society more,” according to a summary of the meeting published by state media Xinhua.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-18/xi-seeks-common-prosperity-while-curbing-china-financial-risks

China eyes wealth redistribution in push for 'common prosperity'

President Xi Jinping put China's wealthiest citizens on notice on Tuesday (Aug 17), offering an outline for "common prosperity" that includes income regulation and redistribution, according to state media reports.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-eyes-wealth-redistribution-in-push-for-common-prosperity

commies jiu shi commies..

song bo?

This is like taking money from the rich & highly paid to give to the man in the streets? aka transfer of assets.

• Wahaha 1

22 hours ago, Bigbird said:

This is like taking money from the rich & highly paid to give to the man in the streets? aka transfer of assets.

20 hours ago, meng.huat said:

commie robin hoot

sakti Towkay jiu shi sakti Towkay.

there is a reason why i didnt buy tiong tech fund 3 mths ago.

wahahahahhaha

700 Stock Price and Chart — HKEX:700 — TradingView

anyway, this youtuber gave a very good commentary on Emperor Xi's latest move.

wahahahahhahha

• Like 1
  • wtf 1
  • fapfapfap 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

sakti Towkay jiu shi sakti Towkay.

there is a reason why i didnt buy tiong tech fund 3 mths ago.

wahahahahhaha

700 Stock Price and Chart — HKEX:700 — TradingView

anyway, this youtuber gave a very good commentary on Emperor Xi's latest move.

wahahahahhahha

too bad you nv buy. you should walk into the mine field

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/temasek-walked-market-minefield-last-093000100.html

• Wahaha 3