Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya will be placed under Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) effective midnight Oct 14

The_King

KUALA LUMPUR: The government just announced that Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya will be placed under Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) effective midnight Oct 14.

This was decided upon following advise from the Health Ministry after Covid-19 cases continue to increase in several districts within the Klang Valley namely Klang, Petaling and Hulu Langat, said Senior Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob in a live broadcast today.

The CMCO will come into effect at 12.01am Oct 14 until Oct 27.

Inter-district travelling will be barred during this period and workers will need to show their work pass or consent letter from employers in order to move from one district to another.

Ismail Sabri said only two persons from a household will be allowed to go out and buy essentials.

All schools, higher learning institutions, skills training institutes, kindergarten, nursery, tahfiz centres, public parks and recreational parks will close as well as mosques and non-Muslim houses of worship.

All sports activities, recreational, social, cultural and wedding receptions are not allowed to take place and entertainment centres and night clubs are not allowed to operate, he informed.

However, all economic activities in Selangor, KL and Putrajaya can proceed as usual with a more detailed standard operating procedure (SOP) to be announced by the National Security Council soon.

https://youtu.be/s2GfYSj8g1I

• Wahaha 1

bolehsia cases booming...

Johor minister still want to open borders with singapore...

they just want sinkies' money... they dont really care if they are exporting cases to sinkies...

ah loong better wake up

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-malaysia-johor-singapore-border-travel-reopen-13255306

The Johor state government will be tabling a special plan for the prompt reopening of the Malaysia-Singapore border at the Causeway and Second Link

"The plan will not only touch on the needs to reopen the border, it will also (look) at those working in (Singapore) and the effects of investment in Johor as well as those intending to enter (to invest) in Johor.

"We need to explain why the measure (border reopening) was necessary as we cannot continue to be in this situation as many of our people are affected,

Elaborating further, Hasni said Johor had various reasons to consider the demand and its special position, as revenue from the two checkpoints contribute up to 50 per cent of Malaysian Customs' tax collection.

"Besides, we could feel the direct effect when many residents living in Johor Bahru could not travel to and from work and other matters to Singapore," he said.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Is this coincidentally due to Anwar wanting to be PM issue?

Ya was gonna mention tis... tink nx week supposed 2meet king... Since they pull tis stunt means he may hv the majority but they might treat him jiak sotong mee

Edited by XianGe
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

i missed going to my favorite the now closed bintang palace whenever in kl.

the girls at bintang palace is high standard, not ur normal atb or vietbu hostesses.

can speak proper english one.

haiz................

KL最大型夜总会!】Bukit Bintang营业23年的『天上人间』正式结业! | 88razzi

I wonder Harris need to buy how many LV bag

• Wahaha 3

On 10/13/2020 at 5:12 PM, socrates469bc said:

i missed going to my favorite the now closed bintang palace whenever in kl.

the girls at bintang palace is high standard, not ur normal atb or vietbu hostesses.

can speak proper english one.

haiz................

KL最大型夜总会!】Bukit Bintang营业23年的『天上人间』正式结业! | 88razzi

Is this KTV along a small lane next to Lot 10 near Marriot Hotel? I always see alot of chio bus going in! :sweat:

9 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

yup, it is.

most of the hostesses r locals or atbs of model grade.

quite a few of them can speak better english than me.

Wah..... :fear:

I have no budget for this!

Share some stories of this place leh!  What is the system like there?

• Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wah..... :fear:

I have no budget for this!

Share some stories of this place leh!  What is the system like there?

like all high-end ktvs, the girls dont butterfly once i have chosen my companion for the nite.

what is good abt this place is that the girls r more refined and as the nite drags on, the party can get real wild depending on the group of towkays.

its like peace center's dynasty sexcept dynasty doesnt have ntu teachers-in-training part-timing there.

wahahahahahha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

like all high-end ktvs, the girls dont butterfly once i have chosen my companion for the nite.

what is good abt this place is that the girls r more refined and as the nite drags on, the party can get real wild depending on the group of towkays.

its like peace center's dynasty sexcept dynasty doesnt have ntu teachers-in-training part-timing there.

wahahahahahha

Wahh... So sexciting! 

Dont butterfly means MYR 1K?

Open hall concept like Japan.  No rooms meh.

I never been to PC Dynasty also.  Only hosted Koreans work visitors to Havelock KTV and Cashbox!

My budget is only HardLock Cafe or olanet Hollywoody nia!  :tasty:

• Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wahh... So sexciting! 

Dont butterfly means MYR 1K?

Open hall concept like Japan.  No rooms meh.

I never been to PC Dynasty also.  Only hosted Koreans work visitors to Havelock KTV and Cashbox!

My budget is only HardLock Cafe or olanet Hollywoody nia!  :tasty:

actions take place in the rooms like in dynasty.

market rate ard 500-800 if no serious actions. if got serious action, prepare to tip up to 2k.

usually old birds will advice if the girl can action, bring her back to the privacy of ur hotel room and play overnite better.

wahahahahhahahhaha

• fapfapfap 2

17 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

market rate ard 500-800 if no serious actions. if got serious action, prepare to tip up to 2k.

usually old birds will advice if the girl can action, bring her back to the privacy of ur hotel room and play overnite better.

wahahahahhahahhaha

Towkay need kopi boy ma? 200 usd per day can liao 😅

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahahhahahhaha

Is this place still operational pre-covid?

Which other entertainment joint is 5* in KL?

11 hours ago, Camper said:

Towkay need kopi boy ma? 200 usd per day can liao 😅

9 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Ceca Data scientist US$20-30K PA and will undercut u leh!  One 5yrs ceca medical Dr in Delhi top hospital salary is US$700-1,100.

So how bro? :p

tiagong atb elite tsinghua grad will take a usd2k monthly pa job and will do ot for no extras.

wahahahahhahahah

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

8 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Is this place still operational pre-covid?

Which other entertainment joint is 5* in KL?

unfortunately, this place shut down in 2018 liao.

the next most decent ktv in the area will be v club, formerly know as club de vegas, next to kl times square.

another good club to sexplore will be paramount, opposite novotel kl.

if dont mind driving further, my kl friend brought me to a place called emico, just outside bukit bintang area.

there r a quite few college girls part-timing there since there is a school nearby. 

• fapfapfap 1
  • nomnomnom 1

15 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

unfortunately, this place shut down in 2018 liao.

the next most decent ktv in the area will be v club, formerly know as club de vegas, next to kl times square.

another good club to sexplore will be paramount, opposite novotel kl.

if dont mind driving further, my kl friend brought me to a place called emico, just outside bukit bintang area.

there r a quite few college girls part-timing there since there is a school nearby. 

I used to stay at Novotel KL, Jetstar crew also stays there and they are friendly. :wink:

Am not familiar with KTVs, i dont karaoke or know how to play games. Just a passenger when i am invited.  But i know Malaysia KTV scene is very :love:

I am more a live band guy! .l..l

• Wahaha 1