(sinkiepwnsinkie) Towkay's wet dream solution...

Camper

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Suddenly i feel like a prisoner

I hear of company, need to take video call to boss upon reaching client office to prove they have arrived. Upon exit, also have to repeat. Then take photos to put in group chat. Jin extreme.

Now with this so called solution, no need manual tracking liao. Open app will do. :o

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Camper said:

I hear of company, need to take video call to boss upon reaching client office to prove they have arrived. Upon exit, also have to repeat. Then take photos to put in group chat. Jin extreme.

Now with this so called solution, no need manual tracking liao. Open app will do. :o

That is extreme, this pandemic causing unnecessary stress for everyone

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, Camper said:

Must be local company or local boss... 

In the meantime, abnn programmers relaxing walks into office at 10am... 

• Like 1
  • angry 1

8 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Must be local company or local boss... 

In the meantime, abnn programmers relaxing walks into office at 10am... 

The famous local sme lor.. chiam.

Who dont want to jiak masala tea and prata and stroll into orpit at 10am daily 😔

22 minutes ago, XianGe said:

There's a reason y Sinkieland and truelyasia companies notch top companies... Focus on the wrong things... 

Yeah lah.. small small things like how many pcs of paper you use, how long you spend in the toilet.. piangz eh..

2 hours ago, Camper said:

Heng I got 2 hp.

Whatever in office stay in office

• Like 1

Sme not easy to get used to. Still living in 80s manufacturing economy style, think everyone work full hours means every hour constant output. Some more + unpaid overtime for OT output.

Given the choice, smart ppl won't wanna join.

Boss even happier, look for FT who will sit there long hours with maybe similar productivity, but sacrificed quality. 

Edited by aaur4man
  • Like 3

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

4 hours ago, Homelander said:

Suddenly i feel like a prisoner

4 hours ago, Camper said:

ur hp is the best tracking device since it has to emit a distinct signal every milliseconds.

Orwell in Panem: What the Hunger Games owes to 1984 | Matter Of Facts

• Like 1
  • fapfapfap 1