[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, XianGe said:

He siamed all the opportunities to join bigger clubs for Levy's £££

I think hes scared of Levy. And the way he tried to push for City move 2 seasons ago was damn unprofessional. 
if Kane did things the right way, he might be at City now but that might mean Haaland is somewhere else

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think hes scared of Levy. And the way he tried to push for City move 2 seasons ago was damn unprofessional. 
if Kane did things the right way, he might be at City now but that might mean Haaland is somewhere else

He ownself go sign long term contract... If he has some ambition he would've rejected it cos sp*rs was asking insane price n the best way to exit was to reject and wait for final year to leave.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Silly on Harry’s part do a gentleman’s agreement with a ungentleman person like botak levy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cybertan said:

Other than origi. Have we sign any French players from Ligue 1?

Origi is Belgian from Ligue 1

we signed plenty of Ligue 1 players during Houllier’s time who mostly flopped 

Djibril Cisse played for Rafa though signed by Houllier

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Ya I know. As in did we buy any players from Ligue 1.

see if he can live up to the expectations 

7 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Ya I know. As in did we buy any players from Ligue 1.

see if he can live up to the expectations 

Origi was very lazy. Even AC Milan release liao

Thuram though looks hungry. Plus with a legend as his father i am sure he won’t be allowed to slack off

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Coffee is bad. I rather get hooked on chiobu farts. 

Nowadays is a lot less coffee liao .. like 1 cup on most days, and sometimes stop drinking for a week or fortnight. If go somewhere and they have a good coffee, will drink 90-100ml filter brew :(

Today could be I drank less water also .. wasn't carrying my water bottle and stuck in a farking long meeting, never drink enough. Come back home drink 3L already but still not normal :( Heng tomm wfh 

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Bruno cheyrou... The next zidane

• Wahaha 1

13 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Nowadays is a lot less coffee liao .. like 1 cup on most days, and sometimes stop drinking for a week or fortnight. If go somewhere and they have a good coffee, will drink 90-100ml filter brew :(

Today could be I drank less water also .. wasn't carrying my water bottle and stuck in a farking long meeting, never drink enough. Come back home drink 3L already but still not normal :( Heng tomm wfh 

What do you do for a living

IMG-7224.jpg

19 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

so is actually can drink water in the blardy meeting right? jus dat u din lug the water bottle along 🤢

• Sad 1