Danish and Izzati charged for leaving house to ride PMD to social gathering at 3.47 am during CB

meng.huat

2 charged with leaving home during circuit breaker to ride personal mobility devices with others

SINGAPORE: Two people were charged on Wednesday (Jun 17) with leaving their homes during the "circuit breaker" period to ride personal mobility devices in a group.

Nur Muhammad Danish Safhuda Bin Safar Rudin, 19, and Izzati Nadirah Ibrahim, 25, were each given two charges of breaching COVID-19 regulations.

These are for leaving their homes during the circuit breaker period and for meeting others for a social purpose.

Danish is accused of leaving his Bedok North flat from 1am to 5am on Apr 25.

He allegedly rode an unspecified personal mobility device to areas including Marina Bay Sands, Mount Faber and Lower Delta Road.

At Lower Delta Road, he is accused of meeting 15 other people, namely: Izzati, Karthik Naidu Balakrishnan, Fadhl Ahmad Rosli, Nurezaharni Abdul Razak, Muhammad Sahil Mohd Ali, Misha Nur Rasyana Rashid, Muhammad Husain Khamis, Sayyidina’ali Safri, Justin Ong Jia Hao, Angel Lim Shu Huay, Muhammad Izwan Mohd Sidek and four unknown riders.

They allegedly met at 3.47am on Apr 25 for social purposes including chatting and riding their PMDs.

The contents of Izzati's charges are largely similar, with only her Tampines address differing from Danish's.

Both of them said they would plead guilty and asked for leniency. They will return to court to plead guilty on Jul 15.

For each charge of breaking COVID-19 regulations, they can be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$10,000, or both.

The police said in a statement that police officers had spotted a group of people on PMDs with pillion riders along Lower Delta Road.

Other than the first two to be charged, the others involved will be "dealt with separately", said the police

nur-muhammad-danish-safhuda-bin-safar-ru

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/two-charged-leave-house-circuit-breaker-ride-pmd-group-12843758

@HarrisY satki kor kor ride satki PMD go out rounding in the middle of the night... JSKM... are you crying in shame at the rear seat of tomy's old and lousy 3 series?

In b4 PMD/ warrior race/ guessed correctly.

@ManOfTheHour

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 3

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

why U can only be VC??

no license to drive is it?

BMW is a driver's car.

fun to drive. but i heard its painful to own.

Tomy scared I do 100+km n buang

His kar oreadi jin lao pok gai liao if buang ish total wide off

Edited by HarrisY

Just now, HarrisY said:

Tomy scared I do 100+km n buang

His kar oreadi jin lao pok gai liao if buang if total wideo off

kim kia jiu shi kim kia...

not so easy to buang one la...

unless you really cock eye kayu driver with psychomotor problem...

• Wahaha 1

Just now, meng.huat said:

kim kia jiu shi kim kia...

not so easy to buang one la...

unless you really cock eye kayu driver with psychomotor problem...

If I can use his lao pok gai 3 series to drive my next atb gf around kym?

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

u can drive yourself out then say la...

at least i can drive myself to tabao hawker food...

I drive b4 but Tomy was vehicle commander sianz

If onli can get my next atb gf to be veh comm den jin song sia