Taiwanese Star Makiyo Denies Ever Dating Show Luo, Says She Would “Never Be Interested” In A “Scheming” Guy Like Him

XianGe

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/taiwanese-star-makiyo-denies-ever-dating-show-luo-says-she-would

The long-rumoured ex-girlfriend of Show also blasted the pop star for wasting nine years of Grace Chow’s life.
Published24 APRIL, 2020
UPDATED 25 APRIL, 2020
BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS
The long-rumoured ex-girlfriend of Show also blasted the pop star for wasting nine years of Grace Chow’s life.

If you think Show Luo and Grace Chow’s breakup is messy, well, we’ve got news for you. This isn’t Show’s first dating-related scandal apparently and the 40-year-old star was even once branded as a third party in his buddy’s relationship.

In 2002, Eddy Ou (also known as Ou Di) went public with Japanese-Taiwanese TV starlet Makiyo. The same year, he had to enlist in the army so he entrusted the then-18-year-old Makiyo to his good friend Show. The rumour mill claims that Show ended up looking after Makiyo, um, too well and ended up as the third party in their relationship. Makiyo then reportedly broke up with Eddy, and if the rumours are to be believed, she and Show went on to date for more than two years.

1 of 2Did Show potong jalan his pal's girlfriend years ago?
After Grace posted her exposé, Makiyo decided to comment on the scandal on Weibo, where she wrote: “I can only say that’s a pity that they had to break up. If they were together for nine years, Show must have been serious about the relationship. Breaking up after nine years is wasting your youth. How can he not get married at that age? I haven’t kept in contact with him, so I don’t have anything to say to him either. Hope that they’re happier apart. This girl deserves better.”

Netizens were shocked by her post as she seemed to suggest that Show and Grace should not have broken up.

Taiwanese media then contacted her and she gladly elaborated on her stance. “I don’t know what he’s been up to because I treat him as invisible (…) His existence is none of my business,” she said. “Not many men can date such a young girl, and [I can’t believe] he didn’t promise to marry her even after nine years together. That’s a complete waste of her nine years!”

2 of 2Makiyo rips Show a new one
She added that Grace is still young, and will definitely meet a better man in future. When asked about her experience dating Show, Makiyo suddenly got riled up and declared, “I’ve never admitted [to dating him], and I’m not going to do it now. He lives in his own world and I live in mine. Back then, I was only 18. He had not released any albums yet and he was so unpopular.”

She continued, “Where would he find the money to fool around with women then? He got greedy and wanted to release an album, and I don’t like scheming people. After he hit it big, a lot of girls started noticing him and found him hilarious, which I don't understand. I’d never be interested in a guy like that.”

Show backside career gone

Edited by XianGe

58 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Why chiobu related to taiwan like to beat taxi driver?

maybe they get fetish to beat up helpless old man on the streets.

fight until panties moist moist

go back ocbc

19 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Sad she rare natural bobs no airtime

didnt know she no mod

i would expect some minor adjustment somewhere.

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

maybe they get fetish to beat up helpless old man on the streets.

fight until panties moist moist

go back ocbc

didnt know she no mod

i would expect some minor adjustment somewhere.

Mob face possible

But natural bobs cannot mob Dr

And her voice

Last time sedap

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif