Siamkia tour guide come SG oral sleeping siamkia guest. jial 5.5 years, piak 3 strokes.

meng.huat

Thai man sexually assaulted sleeping male victim in Singapore hotel

Wan Ting Koh
Reporter
Yahoo News Singapore 3 March 2020
0e2137f0-b95b-11e7-a169-c14a3bd7e479_wan

SINGAPORE — A male events co-ordinator who performed oral sex on a sleeping man assigned to share his hotel room was jailed for five years six months and given three strokes of the cane on Tuesday (3 March). 

Thai national Chalermnarong Namsri had been aroused by the man and crawled into his bed while the victim was still asleep. 

The 46-year-old pleaded guilty to one count of sexually assaulting the 24-year-old victim at Hotel Grand Central earlier this year. 

Chalermnarong was a freelance event co-ordinator in Thailand and had come to Singapore as a tour co-ordinator for a sponsored trip. He was tasked to liaise with the tour guides for the participants, including the victim, who was on the trip to learn about business in Singapore. The two had not known each other. However, the victim had been assigned to share a room with two single beds with Chalermnarong

At around midnight on 27 March 2019, the victim returned to the room and went to sleep at about 3am, after taking a shower. Chalermnarong, who was watching TV, went to bed after him. 

The victim’s alarm clock woke Chalermnarong at about 5am, but the victim remained asleep. The sight of the sleeping victim aroused Chalermnarong’s sexual desire, said the prosecution. Chalermnarong joined the victim in bed, pulled the victim’s shorts down and sexually assaulted him

The victim grabbed Chalermnarong’s hand. However, he thought he was dreaming and released Chalermnarong who then fellated the victim. 

The victim later pulled his shorts up, causing Chalermnarong to stop. As he pulled the blanket up to his neck, the victim saw Chalermnarong returning to his own bed. Shocked, the man took a shower to decide his next course of action. 

After his shower, the victim asked Chalermnarong how long he had been “doing that” to him, and Chalermnarong apologised.

The victim later met with his cousin and called the Thai embassy for advice. He lodged a police report after being advised to do so. 

Chalermnarong’s lawyer, Anand George, said that his client was remorseful and had cooperated with the authorities.

Chalermnarong has no intention of remaining in Singapore and wishes to return to Thailand to his family, said the defence lawyer. He is supporting his mother in Thailand.

Chalermnarong could have been jailed up to 20 years, and fined or caned for his offence.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/thai-man-sexually-assaulted-sleeping-man-in-singapore-hotel-115631156.html

should had taken MRT to clementi

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1
  • fapfapfap 1

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

no cause me is bui bui, no one want

Bui bui got demand in gay world leh. Last time I got banned many times in edmw for my “bui bui edmwer” photo thread

7A07C754-C860-477E-A456-438803272E64.png

my wife also always complain I too skinny whenever I go play sports. She miss my tummy

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Bui bui got demand in gay world leh. Last time I got banned many times in edmw for my “bui bui edmwer” photo thread

7A07C754-C860-477E-A456-438803272E64.png

my wife also always complain I too skinny whenever I go play sports. She miss my tummy

not interested in sex. i am more interested in this

104906887-RTX3SM5S.jpg108732-gold-bar-1.jpg3349064.jpg773x435_380647.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

If I was single I think I would do the same. Quite fun to take bus and go to different ends

once a while you can do it mah

me is single and too free and no money, so taking bus that cost me $2.10 for 3 to 4hr is the cheapest and can ssrr

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Some very good, some average. 
I like to explore hawker and old school markets. 

i like to find food that got plenty of seat, and no need to Q type.  movement like this are stupid  https://www.facebook.com/antichope/

Cause me mostly is single, if i cant chop seat, how am i going to order? just order and carry my food in a tray(hopefully not hot soup dish) , hunt and hunt until i got a seat?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

i like to find food that got plenty of seat, and no need to Q type.  movement like this are stupidhttps://sglonelyguys.org/rui-rui-massage/  https://www.facebook.com/antichope/

Cause me mostly is single, if i cant chop seat, how am i going to order? just order and carry my food in a tray(hopefully not hot soup dish) , hunt and hunt until i got a seat?

Dkgk cum to my thread tok abt dis leh. I oso face dis prob at times

• Wahaha 1

12 minutes ago, The_King said:

i like to find food that got plenty of seat, and no need to Q type.  movement like this are stupid  https://www.facebook.com/antichope/

If I am alone I just share table

IMG-7224.jpg

11 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Dkgk cum to my thread tok abt dis leh. I oso face dis prob at times

u eat at non regular hours, no such problem... since u dont need to work regular hours, dont need to squeeze with all the other dkg workers.