Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Thats why i always say being married is overrated unless you really find the right one. If not it’s misery

agreed,

last week my co who is very traditional thinking, keep telling my get married is part of life, then ask me have you thought what if you get old, you be alone. then i told him, when you see my flat is smelly you know i die inside.

Then say dont think about negative, then say if married and once have kids then must have positive mindset ... which i told him that because asian are too conservative and they should be open about life, there nothing wrong being single even when old,  there work life balance, learn new course, volunteer, start a  business, make new friend , etc........ life is about what you do and what you plan.

then i talk about LGBT. which many are single and yet they live a Enriching life...   

i told him about getting old, that  i am single, i thinking about it yr over 10yrs. there no way you can beat me, open your mind then we talk. starting with LGBT. which he he say no and insist on traditional value

Edited by The_King
  • Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

19 minutes ago, The_King said:

agreed,

last week my co who is very traditional telling my get married is part of life, then ask me have you thought what what if you get old, you be alone. then i told him, when you see my flat is smelly you know i die inside.

Then say dont think about negative, then say if married and once have kids then must have positive mindset ... which i told him that because asian are too conservative and they should be open about life, there nothing wrong being single even when old,  there work life balance, learn new course, volunteer, start a  business, make new friend , etc........ life is about what you do and what you plan.

then i talk about LGBT. which many are single and yet they live a Enriching life...   

i told him about getting old, that  i am single, i thinking about it yr over 10yrs. there no way you can beat me, open your mind then we talk. starting with LGBT. which he he say no and insist on traditional value

I also kena before. I think marriage is something important not to be tsken lightly. Most people would think that marriage is very easy or very easy to find partner. No guaranttee after marriage you will have someone to spend your life with when you are old. Sometimes the spouse die earlier or ran away. It comes down to the same. I believe most people will say "don't worry" etc etc, but this is a matter not to be taken lightly

• Like 3

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My marriage is not the most smooth sailing and I admit I have considered divorce and if I can find someone better. 

Overall, it’s all up to your lifestyle and choices

Would u still divorce her or had alreatd overcome ur issues?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

13 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My marriage is not the most smooth sailing and I admit I have considered divorce and if I can find someone better. 

Overall, it’s all up to your lifestyle and choices

will u drop everything and run away with QYF if she propose to u?

• Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

26 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Would u still divorce her or had alreatd overcome ur issues?

These sorta issues take years to overcome in all honesty. However we have a young child and I want my baby to have both of us. 
We have shared our frustrations about each other but I feel I am the only one changing my bad ways. 

• Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

32 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I also kena before. I think marriage is something important not to be tsken lightly. Most people would think that marriage is very easy or very easy to find partner. No guaranttee after marriage you will have someone to spend your life with when you are old. Sometimes the spouse die earlier or ran away. It comes down to the same. I believe most people will say "don't worry" etc etc, but this is a matter not to be taken lightly

ya lor, me is expendable in this company i working at and my salary of less then 1.6k  or the reason you have said. and i knew if i married i sure work until die or cannot find job then jump down. so i choose to be single not by choice but by necessity.

like my bro, married already relationship got problem. and i pity the kids if parent divorce. no need to guess i also know either money or no time problem

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

These sorta issues take years to overcome in all honesty. However we have a young child and I want my baby to have both of us. 
We have shared our frustrations about each other but I feel I am the only one changing my bad ways. 

just like my bro, the kid is holding them togther

thats why my lao bu told me to put all the family assets in trust, draw up a prenup and have the marriage registered in ozland if i decide to tie the knot.

like that, sgp's women's charter cannot touch me.

highly recommended if u have liquid assets in excess of sgd2m.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

It’s nice to have a companion. Today both my wife and i got fever and on mc. Kinda like dating but to clinic lol

I dunno la. When find husband i need  to find one more mild tempered and giving abit type. Very hard to find i guess. Cos i noe my personality, no matter how much i give way i still easily sexplode. And i have to face monthly shit, which the symptoms can be worst than most ppl

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 hours ago, The_King said:

ya lor, me is expendable in this company i working at and my salary of less then 1.6k  or the reason you have said. and i knew if i married i sure work until die or cannot find job then jump down. so i choose to be single not by choice but by necessity.

like my bro, married already relationship got problem. and i pity the kids if parent divorce. no need to guess i also know either money or no time problem

thats why i always say, once get enough contacts and experience, shld set up biz on ur own.

i always have a laugh when those so-called below 30yo entrepreneurs get interviewed on tv saying how their hard work paid off.

truth is 90% of them have lao pehs who gave them sgd100k or more to burn. 

• Like 2

Just now, socrates469bc said:

thats why i always say, once get enough contacts and experience, shld set up biz on ur own.

i always have a laugh when those so-called below 30yo entrepreneurs get interviewed on tv saying how their hard work paid off.

truth is 90% of them have lao pehs who gave them sgd100k or more to burn. 

I feel that when you start your own biz with your own effort it will be more meaningful then jus receivig loans frm someone else

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠