Upcoming of 11.11, Black Friday and Cyber Monday

The_King

Image result for you have been warned

With the upcoming of  11.11, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Dont anyhow spend, do think about this before dumping your money, NEEDS VS WANTS. Are you spending on a needs or a wants. if it a wants, what your limits? dont use that there sales, cause every month i see a sales. but if you are buying say planned upgrade (within the next 6month)  of your 8 yr ago pc, then go ahead, dont use the excuase say i need to change my HP yearly.

Cause with the economy not doing good, it better to save or invest the money like say reits, blue chips etc..............

But if you are buying at good discount then sell later for profit, that another story

• Like 2

Just now, Homelander said:

Need to get a new powerbank. Current one bloated. 

any brand you seeking?

for home use or mobile use?

cause i got a home powerbank, that is 20000mah that i bring work to charge then use it to charge my devices when needed at home . 

2 hours ago, The_King said:

any brand you seeking?

for home use or mobile use?

cause i got a home powerbank, that is 20000mah that i bring work to charge then use it to charge my devices when needed at home . 

I'm looking at xiaomi

https://www.lazada.sg/products/xiaomi-mi-10000mah-power-bank-gen-3-support-usb-c-two-way-fast-charge-powerbank-plm12zm-i329494704-s703810971.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.30.633421f1FGNWbu&search=1

See 11.11 itself got anymore cheaper or not

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1

7 hours ago, Homelander said:

Local mi store price not too bad, can just buy locally for warranty 

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

12 hours ago, Homelander said:

wow... 10 thousand mAh... chibabom will be jin song.

1 hour ago, Satki said:

Was checking out 1more in ear headphone on lazada but notice price can vary from 170  to 258 for the same model. Wonder if some are fake.

Anyone notice?

https://www.stereo.com.sg/catalog/category/view/id/79

I always buy my headphones from this shop. Can also test the earphones/headphone by bringing your own portable audio setup.