2 female GG after a Accident in Tampines: Multiple-vehicle collision at road junction, with 8 individuals sent to hospitals

The_King

A serious car accident occurred at the Tampines junction involving six vehicles, one of which overturned and trapped the driver, while the other two vehicles rushed onto the demarcation embankment, and eight people were injured and hospitalized, including students and children. Two of them died of their injuries after being taken to hospital.

The crash occurred at around 7am on Monday (April 22) at the junction of Tampines Avenue 1 and Bedok Pool Road.

The witness, Mr. Li (45, a salesman), witnessed the incident while driving his daughter to school in the morning. In an interview, he told the Shin Min Daily that the black car was originally driving in the left lane, but in order to overtake the white car in front of it, it switched to the right lane.

After that, the two cars are driving parallel for a while, and when the black car switches back to the left lane, it hits the white car and accelerates. At that time, the white car briefly lost control, but fortunately the driver held the steering wheel.

Mr. Lee said that when he drove to the junction, the car accident had already occurred, and it was believed that the black car had run a red light at the junction and collided with multiple vehicles.

"I saw at least three people running out of their car and going to the overturned car and other vehicles to check on the situation, and I saw the situation and called the police for help. ”

When questioned, the CDF indicated that they had been informed at 7.07 a.m. on Monday morning that when they arrived at the scene, a person was lying in the driveway with one foot trapped under the car, and that the CDF had used hydraulic rescue tools to save people.

In addition, a total of eight people were hospitalized, of which four of the injured were taken to Changi General Hospital, two were sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and the remaining two were admitted to KK Women's and Children's Hospital for treatment.

According to the Shin Min Daily, a 17-year-old female student was somehow involved under a white Kia car and was seriously injured, while another female passenger of the van was also seriously injured and died after being taken to the hospital.

• Sad 5
  • wtf 2

i already say liao, i will do this if i can

if it was me as in the law maker, I make sure all will fear

*DUI, hit and run, speeding etc... and as long as u kill someone, death penalty

*Hit and run, DUI, etc... The person disable, I also disable your freedom, 20yr min no early release

*Speeding, 1st fine 10% of your income
2nd to 5th time is 25% of your income
Knn 6th time onward still caught u speeding, 30% of your asset or your immediate family asset or both

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

i already say liao, i will do this if i can

if it was me as in the law maker, I make sure all will fear

*DUI, hit and run, speeding etc... and as long as u kill someone, death penalty

*Hit and run, DUI, etc... The person disable, I also disable your freedom, 20yr min no early release

*Speeding, 1st fine 10% of your income
2nd to 5th time is 25% of your income
Knn 6th time onward still caught u speeding, 30% of your asset or your immediate family asset or both

DP ish good cos save resources 

• Like 1

I still don't understand why a lot of comments are blaming the Merc lol .. the Merc was sideswiped and swerved into the kerb after the Saab was trying to squeeze between the biker and Merc .. all that happened like 100-150 metres away from the signal - and there was more than enough time for the Saab to slow down. Heck, the Merc even slowed ages ago. 

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

I still don't understand why a lot of comments are blaming the Merc lol .. the Merc was sideswiped and swerved into the kerb after the Saab was trying to squeeze between the biker and Merc .. all that happened like 100-150 metres away from the signal - and there was more than enough time for the Saab to slow down. Heck, the Merc even slowed ages ago. 

I think cos the merc was playing punk n blocking the black car 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

have other vids of the merc on sg road vigilante

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think cos the merc was playing punk n blocking the black car 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

have other vids of the merc on sg road vigilante

Aiya, block then drive a bit slower. Even if raging or swipe Merc, the Saab has like fscking loads of time to brake at the junction come out challenge Merc driver meet him at TBP w/ 100+ 

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Aiya, block then drive a bit slower. Even if raging or swipe Merc, the Saab has like fscking loads of time to brake at the junction come out challenge Merc driver meet him at TBP w/ 100+ 

Merc also sped then the Saab fella prolly thought “sialah racing siol” then bang!

sigh

overall saab is the butoh

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Either

1) they know saab so defending him

2) they drive like saab who demands ppl give way rather than he slow down 

3) don't own a licence so jz tot tat mercz is at fault

Mercz no grace but tis doesn't mean he's at fault for not giving way to saab to takeover.. mercz now is a victim of hit and run... 

Saab is outright 100% at fault... He could've brake when bike Infront and he couldn't get sufficient space for takeover... So end up sideswiped glc then hit and run then run red light + hit other vehicles... 

Speeding, dangerous drive, run red light, hit multi vehicle, drive without due care

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Merc also sped then the Saab fella prolly thought “sialah racing siol” then bang!

sigh

overall saab is the butoh

Idiots then. But even if idiots, the 2 are different incidents. Like 100-150 metre apart. The Merc might be CB kia don't want to let the Saab through, Saab really brain dead to plough through at full speed 100m after incident :s 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Nk a lot of Saab symphatisers bashing the merc

Bunch of fools. Saab is 100% at fault

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Nk a lot of Saab symphatisers bashing the merc

Bunch of fools. Saab is 100% at fault

The white Merc might be at fault. Completely diff issue to the accident by the Saab.

It's a bit like a guy went and stabbed his cor-workers after lunchtime .. cos during lunchtime the McD employee didn't put a cheese slice in his burger :s 

• Like 2

Saab probably think he will show the Merc that  his car is better.

But forgot his brakes tak boleh stop.

So decided to mat rempit through traffic junction. Ended up in deep shiat.

young people nowadays all think they are like F1 racers. Crash and can walk away.

22 minutes ago, Satki said:

Saab probably think he will show the Merc that  his car is better.

But forgot his brakes tak boleh stop.

So decided to mat rempit through traffic junction. Ended up in deep shiat.

young people nowadays all think they are like F1 racers. Crash and can walk away.

Got to admit his saab after sideswiped the glc then zoom fugging fast...