why some landlord dont want rent to indian

The_King

the red flag is diplomatic clause. if someone ask for something so detail, you already knew the person knew a lot of stuff and know how to play the games

i will just reject it. no point, play games with someone who know how to broke the system

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

if I ever become landlord I rather leave it empty or make it doghouse than rent to pundek

I also not racist just anti pundek

me too. if i have a house to rent. i would rather leave it empty then rent to ah neh. cos leave it empty i know i will not need to spend money to cleanse or renovate the place whereas rent to ah neh confirm + chop sure need to cleasned and renovate. especially when they have monkeys. yes their kids typically 9 out of 10 behaves like a fucking monkeys even when at public area so even worse when at home. 

Also I will not trust whatever shit or promises they gave. cos in due time they will try their best to weasel out of it. 

PS: this only applies to ah neh from rapeland and does not applies to local ah neh. 

Edited by Coffee_O
  • Like 1