55 minutes ago, The_King said:

doing some pre painting using my old ben moore paint,

Whats-App-Image-2023-09-18-at-7-05-27-PM

old ben moore paint, csp 185 Plaster of Paris,  LKRV 72.52, finish satin

i saw some one using ben moore, great taste
Whats-App-Image-2023-09-18-at-7-05-28-PM

how cum u so knowledgable? moi doesnt know a thing on the words u said in this particular post whahaha

• Wahaha 1

30 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

how cum u so knowledgable? moi doesnt know a thing on the words u said in this particular post whahaha

i learn amdk, LRV is the amount of light that reflect off the paint, that pian tis 72% then one i want is swiss kopi which is 82%

it should be a bit brighter and warmer

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Satki said:

@The_King I might need an aircon installer. Need to tear out hidden pipes etc and replace a 4 fan coil system.

wonder if installers do replacement including cabling.

i dont know any good installer, if you buy a new ac, some comapny will remove everything for you some charge a fee

21 hours ago, The_King said:

i dont know any good installer, if you buy a new ac, some comapny will remove everything for you some charge a fee

all hidden. wonder how much the damage to patch back. This time I want to have everything in exposed casings so if need to replace armaflex it is easy.

30 minutes ago, Satki said:

all hidden. wonder how much the damage to patch back. This time I want to have everything in exposed casings so if need to replace armaflex it is easy.

Some company give free sites survey.

Sites survey they will usually look at the location and your choice, they tell you how the trunking goes if cannot then they will tell you the reason or find new way.

Best is to called them to ask question, if not email them to quote or ask them you want this and that etc.....

I see oversea country some don't have trunking de, just insulation all the way to next area