非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

22 minutes ago, stemcell said:

i thought u said this is very evil ? 

magic has no morals, it is the user that makes it evil or good.

The reasons I don't recommend it is already discuss in the video, but if you owe loan shark big big and they want to murder your whole family, who gives a shit.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

18 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

magic has no morals, it is the user that makes it evil or good.

The reasons I don't recommend it is already discuss in the video, but if you owe loan shark big big and they want to murder your whole family, who gives a shit.

True also, the point is don't be greedy....but who doesn't. 

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

1 minute ago, stemcell said:

True also, the point is don't be greedy....but who doesn't. 

You ask me early die or can live a few more years then die, I will pick the later..

2 minutes ago, beyond said:

my fr dun go forums de.... lol... 

Tell him all the 非正常人类 in the forum, he will sure come one

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, sketchish said:

can all the 非正常人类 share chiur storwee? 

what happen? what chiu encounter etc?

This happened when I was working at Turf club auto emporium. There's a big toilet and I encountered with an unknown entity there.

It was late evening, I wanted to relief myself before u head home. I entered and i saw someone/shadow walked into the last cubicle. Not thinking much, I went on to the urinals and empty my bladder. After washing my hands, I kept wondering why there's no sound of closing cubicle door or water sound. 

Curiously I push open all the cubicle door and there's nobody in anyone. I quickly made a dash out.

It was a white shadow and at first what I really thought was another living human. Now that the toilet is renovated and it's brighter.

1 hour ago, sketchish said:

can all the 非正常人类 share chiur storwee? 

what happen? what chiu encounter etc?

Many many moons ago, when mata wear shorts and I was still in the army, I was posted as a rifleman to an infantry unit. The camp which we were based in was infamous for being old and haunted, so it wasn't a surprise that a lot of us, even the ones who never had encounters before, ran into things that go bump in the night.

My first year there was actually pretty peaceful, I knew they were there, but we did not bother one another, until that morning.

My platoon was marching back from the cookhouse after breakfast that morning, when I felt a strange feeling that someone was watching me. It did not feel human, so I quietly reached out in my mind to find out where it was, and hopefully what it was. The feedback gave me a general direction, and I looked up towards the second floor corridor of our bunks.

There, standing near the end of the corridor, right outside the door of our spec bunk, was a misty, dirty green figure that was slowly fading with the morning light. I could feel it staring back at me with an icy cold glare, as I was trying to get a better view of its blurry shape. Suddenly, I could feel it smiling at me.

The shock of feeling it's smile made me look down in a hurry, anyone with experience in the area will tell you that any form of expressions from otherworlders is a bad sign. I throw a few basic shields up to cut our connection, but I could still feel the icy smile bearing down on me as we marched closer and closer to the block.

Fortunately, by the time my platoon climbed up to our floor, the entity was gone. A few nights later, however, the whole rifleman bunk closest to the spec bunk had an encounter. 12 out of 13 guys in that bunk hear an entity laugh and cry in their bunk for most of the night. But that's another story, and I will end this one here.

Edited by Huat Zai

11 minutes ago, stemcell said:

normally all this entity is what religion or race? or...just entity ? 

religion and race are human concepts, human concepts are very brittle outside of our collective believes.

Edited by Huat Zai

when i was young, my grand mama always like to bring us go see medium... and when we visit the medium, the gods wan us to be godson or dotter... naos days still got such thing?

does that signify the blessing or guardian spirit?