非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Are you talking about 萬年歷?As I understand it, 萬年歷 is more detailed.

Some of the top tier fengshui masters can calculate the timing and all that in their heads, usually they don't need to refer.

万年历 is another book which fengshui master will have beside 通书.

I have 万年历 but it only convert gregorian date to lunar date

12 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Tiagong home style lunar 7th month offerings & prayers made annually, once started cannot stop, every year must continue the practice, unless move house..

Any truth in this? Anyone knows?

I have stop before for 1 or 2 years. Nothing happens. 

Because my other half told me it's like burning my money like that and i was like rolling my eyes in disbelieve.

6 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Earth god is 土地, 地主 means the residential spirit(s), i.e.  the spirit which is bonded to the place for some reason (could be a number of)

Not all places will have residential spirits, and not all residential spirits will interact with humans. If you tio, then suay lor

For ppl with no special eye or sense, any way to find out have di zhu or no have?

If have, got any way to invite him or her away?

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I have stop before for 1 or 2 years. Nothing happens. 

Because my other half told me it's like burning my money like that and i was like rolling my eyes in disbelieve.

Moi had been doing the offerings annually for years riao, so far never stop. Even work place also donate money for prayers and offerings or ownself buy incense to burn every year.

My luck never been good, average at best. So hope bo "lang" disturb me further...

1 minute ago, metalrover said:

For ppl with no special eye or sense, any way to find out have di zhu or no have?

If have, got any way to invite him or her away?

If it wants to make itself known, trust me you will know.

Normally if you have a problem with the di zhu, you need to get a priest to come and be a mediator. Or you move away :sweat:

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

If it wants to make itself known, trust me you will know.

Normally if you have a problem with the di zhu, you need to get a priest to come and be a mediator. Or you move away :sweat:

Moi s@@... So far my place stay 18 years riao, so far so good. No big major trouble, guess ish no have bah...:hmm:

5 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Moi had been doing the offerings annually for years riao, so far never stop. Even work place also donate money for prayers and offerings or ownself buy incense to burn every year.

My luck never been good, average at best. So hope bo "lang" disturb me further...

This is another way to accumulate good karma too. 

Just now, metalrover said:

Moi s@@... So far my place stay 18 years riao, so far so good. No big major trouble, guess ish no have bah...:hmm:

The conditions for a di zhu to form is actually pretty tough in modern society.

2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

The conditions for a di zhu to form is actually pretty tough in modern society.

Rast time, at work place "saw" before. Not sure ish saw or own imagination. Thats why moi was asking chiu about yin yang eyes in some earlier posts...

Moi s@@... Moi ish treat it as one year one time, treat them jiak the buffet, dont come disturb me can already...

But never mention your name and where you stay when doing or burning offerings. Do not ask for favours too as you will not know what kind of entities are around.

I usually will just say for 好兄弟 to eat or take to use.

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Rast time, at work place "saw" before. Not sure ish saw or own imagination. Thats why moi was asking chiu about yin yang eyes in some earlier posts...

To prevent self doxx and issues with NDA, I can only say that a site we were deployed too, my team of 4 all saw something. It's was so bad they followed us around at 12 noon

Edited by Huat Zai

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

So you might have yin yang eyes?

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

But never mention your name and where you stay when doing or burning offerings. Do not ask for favours too as you will not know what kind of entities are around.

I usually will just say for 好兄弟 to eat or take to use.

Hanor hanor, moi used to make this mistake in the past, until ppl tell me this. Really chua sai men...

2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

To prevent self doxx and issues with NDA, I can only say that a site we were deployed too, my team of 4 all saw something. It's was so bad they followed us around at 12 noon

So you might have yin yang eyes?

Moi also dont know. Moi rast time work night shift b4, moi like to eat snake, sleep under my table. The table quite low, moi sometimes forgot moi ish under table. Bang forehead on table bottom, sibei pain, havent actually opened  eyes, saw one ancient figure wearing ancient clothes in one of the office rooms nearby. 

Opened eyes gone already

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Moi also dont know. Moi rast time work night shift b4, moi like to eat snake, sleep under my table. The table quite low, moi sometimes forgot moi ish under table. Bang forehead on table bottom, sibei pain, havent actually opened  eyes, saw one ancient figure wearing ancient clothes in one of the office rooms nearby. 

Opened eyes gone already

Unless it keeps happening, you don't have to pay attention to it.

I also say 'please forgive me if i accidently offend and please don't disturb me'

You're very nice, I usually do the "Kua simi kua"

Sometimes, sleep there at night can hear typing sounds, tsk tsk tsk sibei loud. Moi ish alone there wor, totally bo lang one.

Radio at night auto on, play thai song. Tv in locked room auto on in the wee hours, show cartoon. Footsteps on floor every now and then moi sleep on floor so can hear very easy.

Sometimes, sleep there at night can hear typing sounds, tsk tsk tsk sibei loud. Moi ish alone there wor, totally bo lang one.

Radio at night auto on, play thai song. Tv in locked room auto on in the wee hours, show cartoon. Footsteps on floor every now and then moi sleep on floor so can hear very easy.

Knn, like that you still can sleep ah, got balls man. I will usually chase away and setup barrier if I really have to sleep there.

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

Unless it keeps happening, you don't have to pay attention to it.

You're very nice, I usually do the "Kua simi kua"

Only "saw" once, maybe ish my own imagination, think too much. The fella was standing by a glass window, staring from inside a locked room into outside. Never disturb me though. Told my colleague about this, he go buy candy put there give him jiak... In the end, the candy tio stolen not by ghosts, by human... Haha

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Knn, like that you still can sleep ah, got balls man. I will usually chase away and setup barrier if I really have to sleep there.

Moi ish boh bian, moi ish not some 大师 wor, so llst lor... Pretend never hear or see...

Edited by metalrover

Radio auto on, play thai song... Very next day, got ppl got into trouble riao... Really ish 邪门

Night time locked room, like got storm inside. Curtain fly, and all. Open door nia, inside ish exact opposite. Knn, no see no believe..

Edited by metalrover

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Moi ish boh bian, moi ish not some 大师 wor, so llst lor... Pretend never hear or see...

Just now, chamfer said:

I can't do that when i did not even learn self defense before.

So i just be polite lor.

This is why it's important to learn basic astral defense.

Never learn can only be

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwfOSo8l0C-DH47TME-L8

Learn already