非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

I used to cry a lot especially at nite when i was in kindergarten and primary. My late grandma would have to burn talisman in water for me to drink.

Now recalled back and felt that i really sensitive to these entities. Which also explained why i used to feel cold or chills whenever i walk past muslim cemetery or during lunar 7th month when i was young

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

I used to cry a lot especially at nite when i was in kindergarten and primary. My late grandma would have to burn talisman in water for me to drink.

Now recalled back and felt that i really sensitive to these entities. Which also explained why i used to feel cold or chills whenever i walk past muslim cemetery or during lunar 7th month when i was young

i also drink those before......

good old days 

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

On 5/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, Huat Zai said:

You can reinforce your aura by directing the energy of your mantra chanting directly into your aura. The result is quite spectacular.

Don't know if i did it correctly or not. I tried this out while travelling back home on mrt today.

I usually tried to avoid looking at other people' face as much as possible. I closed my eyes and chant mantra in my heart and try to visualise my aura reinforce with it to block out negative energy. But i go the sensation of like someone trying to touch between my brows. The sensation stayed on a few minutes after i stopped chanting and open my eyes.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Don't know if i did it correctly or not. I tried this out while travelling back home on mrt today.

I usually tried to avoid looking at other people' face as much as possible. I closed my eyes and chant mantra in my heart and try to visualise my aura reinforce with it to block out negative energy. But i go the sensation of like someone trying to touch between my brows. The sensation stayed on a few minutes after i stopped chanting and open my eyes.

You got it right, the sensation is just your third eye chakra getting energized. Yes, you are unfortunately increasing your sensitivity when you charge your aura to protect yourself.

That comes to the countermeasure of sensitivity, you need to learn how to ground yourself. The most common way is to imagine roots growing out from your base chakra into the centre of the earth, then exchanging your energy with Mother Earth (i.e. push your own energy into the earth and draw the Earth's energy into yourself.)

You have to patch your aura before your ground or you could accidentally sap your own energy.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

7 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

You got it right, the sensation is just your third eye chakra getting energized. Yes, you are unfortunately increasing your sensitivity when you charge your aura to protect yourself.

That comes to the countermeasure of sensitivity, you need to learn how to ground yourself. The most common way is to imagine roots growing out from your base chakra into the centre of the earth, then exchanging your energy with Mother Earth (i.e. push your own energy into the earth and draw the Earth's energy into yourself.)

You have to patch your aura before your ground or you could accidentally sap your own energy.

But i did this without meditation mode. By the way if i'm going to ground myself to earth,do i have to do in meditation mode or by visualization.

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

But i did this without meditation mode. By the way if i'm going to ground myself to earth,do i have to do in meditation mode or by visualization.

Meditation is just altering your conscious state, energy works like aura charging, grounding, etc can be easier to do in an alter consciousness, but it doesn't only work in an alter conscious.

• Like 1

Just curious, if u guys can share some stories of ur encounters in the past ... be it with deity or with our good "brothers & sisters" or even something else.

i shld say, i'm fortunate enough to not experience anything too out of the ordinary just probably hard to explain. 

So, Story Time.

Young time, fav show was the china drama 'journey to the west' 

And of cuz everyone wanted to be sun wu kong swing the metal rod.

Just so happen my pop kept a long aluminium piping at home and me and me bro would fight over it acting like monkey king.

On one such occasion, while being shouted to stop by my mama and grandma to put the rod down and stop playing, I accidentally hit the ancestor altar with the rod... 

Being young, tot nothing of it and continued playing.

Later that evening, i started to have the runs (diarrhea) . i would puke what i ate and even soil my pants a few times.

Went to the doctorS, took medication, didn't help.

Until my grandma thought to seek divine intervention. sought help from tang ki to check whats wrong.

The tang ki we frequent was for the black and white hell guards. first thing he did was smack my butt and i kana scolding thats all i know.

I believe from what i remembered i offended the ancestors  when i struck the altar and did not apologise.

I think i was given talisman water and told to go home apologise sincerely and ask for forgiveness.

Of cuz we did and my grandma threw the rod away or hid it someplace we never see it.

Strangely enough after all the process, I recovered the nx day without any medication.

I do have some other short stories but i'll save it for nx time...

This happened when i worked part time at sls during lunar 7th month. Think i mentioned this before at SK side.

There was a female going out from toilet while i was going in. There is no one there and the toilet has only 4 cubicles.

Went into 1 of them. The lights went off when i was about to 小便. I muttered like what the hell is going on to disturb me.

Came out of the cubicle and washed my hands at the sink in darkness. Heng is that i did not see anything at the mirror.

I opened the door to exit to see another female who was walking in to use the toilet looking at me with shock as she noticed that there was no light. The light came on only after she went in....

Side note : my guan yin pendant which i wore broke off from my necklace during work before the above incident happened. I only noticed it when my colleague found it on the shopfloor.

55 minutes ago, chamfer said:

@Huat Zai

I finally got hold of the book which you recommended after ordering it online.

You will have to ignore the more outlandish parts of the book, the author is known to be "slightly" over the top.

• 3 weeks later...

My mom used to work as some sort of rubber gasket rivet hammering home based job. When I was 5, one night I saw a glowing supernatural being helping my mom hammering the rivets in the middle of the night. Next morning my mom was confused who finished her work. I didn't say anything as I was too young perhaps. The supernatural being image is still in my head today.

giphy.gifTVB for life...

5 hours ago, ODACHEK said:

My mom used to work as some sort of rubber gasket rivet hammering home based job. When I was 5, one night I saw a glowing supernatural being helping my mom hammering the rivets in the middle of the night. Next morning my mom was confused who finished her work. I didn't say anything as I was too young perhaps. The supernatural being image is still in my head today.

Can you remember what color the glow was?

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

I usually see black human like form a few time except once saw is white figure with long hair from the corner of my eyes.

My usual color sighting is dark grey, sometimes white. If I bump into green, I start calling the big guns, if I bump into red I run :sweat:

• 1 month later...