非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

3 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

what mantras?

i go temple pray mostly waterloo guan yin and previously thian hock keng cos my office was near there

Not recommendation for beginners, there are some side effects which one has to manage when using these mantras.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

2 hours ago, beyond said:

lol... they not under my control de leh.... u power wat.... can do sth bout it de mah....

Sorry ah, I'm not power, just a little more experienced and knowledgeable in the area.

You want power, you contact Singapore Powers or any of the new players

10 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Sorry ah, I'm not power, just a little more experienced and knowledgeable in the area.

You want power, you contact Singapore Powers or any of the new players

mai geh geh... lol.... u sure got ways de.... 

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

34 minutes ago, stemcell said:

U got heard before the medium can see your past ?

Tiagong anyone with a 耳报神 i.e. specially trained 小鬼 can do it. Haven't met anyone who has though.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

Had weird experience when i was making prayer offerings downstair at my block on four different occasions. (Usually i did 3 offerings (1st,15th & 30th of lunar 7th month)

Initial it was not windy but started to get windy as i started to lay out the offerings on the floor. I could not get my candles to light up properly despite muttered that i'm making offering to 'good bros'. I could only managed to get the candles burning a while to light up the joss sticks before the candle fire extingushed. Did my prayers and burned the paper offerings.

After finished burning the paper offerings, i noticed that other people around my area did not had problem lighting their candles and it was not windy anymore.

• Like 2

Another encounter happened in my bedroom at day time while i was surfing net on my computer.

Heard a rustling noise at my back like someone going thru some pages. But there was no one except me. I ignored it and i heard a noise that someone knocked once softly on the wall behind my computer. It's impossible to knock on the wall as outside is just a path to walk between 2 blocks....

Thus this is also the reason why i decided to made an extra offering.

I had a few occasions of breathlessness / chills in my house at evening and night but heng no see black shadows.

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Had weird experience when i was making prayer offerings downstair at my block on four different occasions. (Usually i did 3 offerings (1st,15th & 30th of lunar 7th month)

Initial it was not windy but started to get windy as i started to lay out the offerings on the floor. I could not get my candles to light up properly despite muttered that i'm making offering to 'good bros'. I could only managed to get the candles burning a while to light up the joss sticks before the candle fire extingushed. Did my prayers and burned the paper offerings.

After finished burning the paper offerings, i noticed that other people around my area did not had problem lighting their candles and it was not windy anymore.

Personally experienced what chiu went through every year. For me also 3 offerings, 1st, 30th & another day within the month for some buffet spread, tibits & grocery offerings. 

Always got problems with lighting the candles...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Another encounter happened in my bedroom at day time while i was surfing net on my computer.

Heard a rustling noise at my back like someone going thru some pages. But there was no one except me. I ignored it and i heard a noise that someone knocked once softly on the wall behind my computer. It's impossible to knock on the wall as outside is just a path to walk between 2 blocks....

For me this year 7 month quite peaceful.. No strange stories...

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Personally experienced what chiu went through every year. For me also 3 offerings, 1st, 30th & another day within the month for some buffet spread, tibits & grocery offerings. 

Always got problems with lighting the candles...

Maybe you are also a sensitive person.

Just now, metalrover said:

For me ish, moi dont think too much or think too far, just treat it as another windy afternoon...

I wish too also but it happened on 4 occasions and others around me don't experienced it. So it's kind of hard for me to brush it off.

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

I wish too also but it happened on 4 occasions and others around me don't experienced it. So it's kind of hard for me to brush it off.

Sometimes, moi experienced ish the other way round... No matter how strong the wind, the candles wont go off..

Moi can bring the incense pot with incense and candles walk down the stairs 7 storey to the ground floor to burn incense paper, the candles can light all the way wor....

• wtf 1

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Tiagong only, goot bros can enter residences if no forms of god worship altar present... Dont know true boh

Heard this before. 

My late gradma told me that need to 平时烧香 to the gods or else the gods will leave the house even if there is a 金身.

• Like 1