非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

For @aaur4man since he's on guard duty.

When I was still in NS, there was something about our camp which always puzzled us. Inside the camp was a small ammo dump which we rarely used. The strange thing about it was that it didn't have any security cams at all, which violates basic security guidelines. We never figured out why, until the unit started to ORD, and the commanders finally told us during a boring night on guard duty.

In the beginning, there were security cams pointing at the ammo dump, which were linked to the guardroom. But almost every night, the guard comm will see a little girl following the guards as they pass the camera, bouncing a red ball. The camp commander decided to break protocol to keep the men sane, and that never changed since.

• wtf 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a sensitive and having chanting mantra for quite some time. Usually i will only chant mantra while doing meditition but in recent months i had been doing mantra chanting whenever i'm walking/waiting for mrt/to calm myself down.

I realized that there is some changes. Like i feel like eating more vegetarian food ,less craving for junk food/soft drinks. At times i even don't feel much hunger during meal times. If i continued a few days of eating vegetarian food i noticed that it's more easy to meditate.

And it also affects my sleep too as i often woke up around 2-4am at some times.

Could it be due to the new mantra or might be due to my age that metabolism has slowed down....

Does anyone encounter this?

10 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Been a sensitive and having chanting mantra for quite some time. Usually i will only chant mantra while doing meditition but in recent months i had been doing mantra chanting whenever i'm walking/waiting for mrt/to calm myself down.

I realized that there is some changes. Like i feel like eating more vegetarian food ,less craving for junk food/soft drinks. At times i even don't feel much hunger during meal times. If i continued a few days of eating vegetarian food i noticed that it's more easy to meditate.

And it also affects my sleep too as i often woke up around 2-4am at some times.

Could it be due to the new mantra or might be due to my age that metabolism has slowed down....

Does anyone encounter this?

Moi no chant anything, no meditate, occasionally jiak vegetarian hee boon for breakfast when there is no queue...

Moi wakes up at around 3am almost every night. No alarm, no csb. Sometimes ish wakes up after dreams. But always around this timing u mentioned.

Why ah? :hmm:

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Moi no chant anything, no meditate, occasionally jiak vegetarian hee boon for breakfast when there is no queue...

Moi wakes up at around 3am almost every night. No alarm, no csb. Sometimes ish wakes up after dreams. But always around this timing u mentioned.

Why ah? :hmm:

Could it be due to age??? Are you around the same age as me?

That why i need to find out coz i remember @Huat Zai say thst there are some side effects of chanting mantra....

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Could it be due to age??? Are you around the same age as me?

That why i need to find out coz i remember @Huat Zai say thst there are some side effects of chanting mantra....

Moi ish mid 40s...  At 3am wakes up, moi feel very fresh & awake. Ghosts back to sleep after a while, but wakes up in the morning feels very tired. Rike never sleep rike that...

Just now, metalrover said:

Moi ish mid 40s...  At 3am wakes up, moi feel very fresh & awake. Ghosts back to sleep after a while, but wakes up in the morning feels very tired. Rike never sleep rike that...

Then i'm mid 40s too. Same thing happened to me too. I even got dark circles around my eyes. Only when i took those drowsy medicine then i will sleep through the night.

So it's not due to the mantra issue like what i think it is.....

• Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Then i'm mid 40s too. Same thing happened to me too. I even got dark circles around my eyes. Only when i took those drowsy medicine then i will sleep through the night.

So it's not due to the mantra issue like what i think it is.....

Wah, chamfer zz also around my age, borne in the 70s... Moi ish yang ah pek riao...

For me ish lucky, moi can fall back to sleep after wakes up. The subsequent sleep ish really deep sleep, but wakes up still feel very shag...

Moi noticed ish tio scat till wakes up from dreams, the timing ish always around 3am...

25 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Wah, chamfer zz also around my age, borne in the 70s... Moi ish yang ah pek riao...

For me ish lucky, moi can fall back to sleep after wakes up. The subsequent sleep ish really deep sleep, but wakes up still feel very shag...

Moi noticed ish tio scat till wakes up from dreams, the timing ish always around 3am...

I always thought you are younger than me and i'm the old auntie in this forum.

For me is wake up around 2-4am then i find it hard to go back to deep sleep unless i very tired. Normally i just feel like very light sleep until the alarm clock rings but very tired upon waking up.

Nightmares waking me up is also around the same timing of 2-4am.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I always thought you are younger than me and i'm the old auntie in this forum.

For me is wake up around 2-4am then i find it hard to go back to deep sleep unless i very tired. Normally i just feel like very light sleep until the alarm clock rings but very tired upon waking up.

Nightmares waking me up is also around the same timing of 2-4am.....

Moi ish lao di di act yang rah... typical edmwer... zz ish milf age range nia.

Chiur sexperience ish quite similar to mine wor... But moi ish know nuts about meditation or chanting....

• Wahaha 1

Mantras, at less the mainstream ones, won't wake you up at night.

May I suggest you both to get doctor references, and get sleep clinical trials done? It helped me a lot.

We get old already, all the problems start ..

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

May I suggest you both to get doctor references, and get sleep clinical trials done? It helped me a lot.

For me ish pew pew, consperm can sleep rike a baby... Problem solved

• fapfapfap 1

7 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

At least i can still do my mantra chanting with no worry.

Think i'm going to see a doctor regarding this sleep thing. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...