非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

7 minutes ago, metalrover said:

:o 6am, chiu no need work ah?

The fella ish ghost ah?

huh... ytd i do live till 1 then kaya koed at 3ish... i made super jiak 4ish... nua in bed at 5ish... bout there lor....  i just now already hint shiyun is kakis lor... 

• Wahaha 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

My encounter yesterday.

Went to a library which i used to worked in to borrow books. Browsing books for my kid at children section got no headache but once i go the adult section to see knitting books then got headache and pain at the shoulder like someone sitting or pushing down.

As i really wanted to get some knitting books, i bear with the headache and pain thinking that i must had not enough water for the day. Came out of the library feeling super tired. 

Usually i will chant mantra in my heart when visiting this library but i forgot about as i was in a rush. Not going to mention the place in case it freak people out.

I still got some stories to share about this library.

Edited by chamfer

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

My encounter yesterday.

Went to a library which i used to worked in to borrow books. Browsing books for my kid at children section got no headache but once i go the adult section to see knitting books then got headache and pain at the shoulder like someone sitting or pushing down.

As i really wanted to get some knitting books, i bear with the headache and pain thinking that i must had not enough water for the day. Came out of the library feeling super tired. 

Usually i will chant mantra in my heart when visiting this library but i forgot about as i was in a rush. Not goingbto mention the place in case it freak people out.

Ghosts also got go library one?

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Ghosts also got go library one?

Almost every library got lor..... i just did not share out the stories. Even some of my ex-colleagues also got tell me their stories.

Almost every company which i used to worked in also got paranormal experiences.

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

Almost every library got lor..... i just did not share out the stories. Almost every company which i used to worked in also got paranormal experiences.

Never hear b4 library ghost stories leh... 

Camping for moar ghost stories from librarian zz... 

:/

22 minutes ago, chamfer said:

My encounter yesterday.

Usually i will chant mantra in my heart when visiting this library but i forgot about as i was in a rush. Not going to mention the place in case it freak people out.

I still got some stories to share about this library.

Toa Payoh *cough*

9 minutes ago, metalrover said:

:o 7 month over riao wor... 

Thought they are suppose to go back to book in?

7 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Paging for @Huat Zai to share his knowledge.

They become more active on the 7th, no one said all of them will book in

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

10 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Wonder ghosts hide inside library do what? Read book?

:hmm:

There are some places in certain libraries that the sunlight cannot reach in or 人气少的地方. Sometimes it's also ex-staff who died already but still loved to work in the library. The latter one is told by a staff who work in that library for very long time before i started library work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

There are some places in certain libraries that the sunlight cannot reach in or 人气少的地方. Sometimes it's also ex-staff who died already but still loved to work in the library. The latter one is told by a staff who work in that library for very long time before i started library work.

Librarian ghost like read book one, burn some books gib them.. This type i guess not the agressive violent types..

5 minutes ago, beyond said:

waiting for jav plot.... lol....

Waiting for librarian wear skirt climb ladder take books..

:love:

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Librarian ghost like read book one, burn some books gib them.. This type i guess not the agressive violent types..

Waiting for librarian wear skirt climb ladder take books..

:love:

adult section si bo? 

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

Shall share stories about the same library.

At first the entities did not make their presence felt when i started work there.

It's only when i was going to use the staff toilet inside the library that i first experienced it and the library was not open to public as it around 9am.

The female and male toilet are only 1 cubicle each facing each other. I went in and immediately felt that something does not like me to be there. Did my business fast and while washing my hands i felt that there was something staring at me from behind. I try to keep my calm and walked out as fast as i could.

• Like 1

Another incident at the same library.

I was walking among the shelves at a particular section to look for book that some reader wanted. I suddenly feel chills/tingling behind my back and neck and breathlessness. The same feeling that i felt before in the toilet came back.

I almost could sense the entity getting near and i can tell it's unfriendly. I just mutter in a soft voice that i'm trying to do my work and i was sorry to step into it's boundary. This happened during the opening hour of the library.

After a few months, i told a colleague(she is a sensitive as i found out later) what happened and she told me that entity is not friendly and it's female. 

I still can feel that at times when visiting the library as a reader.

• Like 1