非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

2 minutes ago, beautifuldays said:

If like at time. U can feel something or someone behind u. Counted or not?

Sometimes it is, sometimes it's just your own mind playing tricks. If you want to know the difference, notice if the hair at the back of your neck is standing

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

7 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Not always, some people have normal levels but still can see (not often but they do exist)

Like I always say, 要嗎繞着走,要嗎比它橫. When I first started training, I learned to hide from them. Now the small ones hide from me :lol:

Train as in meaning buddhist 修行?

Can see means yin yang eyes opened temporaily? Is this possible?

Just now, metalrover said:

Train as in meaning buddhist 修行?

Can see means yin yang eyes opened temporaily? Is this possible?

There are different schools to train in, Buddhism is  a good school, but I went the occult route.

Yes it is, no I will not tell you how :p

2 minutes ago, metalrover said:

Possible to be temporary opened by chance or accident? 

I can't say for sure because I've never met anyone like that, but it is possible, in theory

If i'm a sensitive person already,does meditation make it more worse as in i will like a walking bright light in the sea of darkness.

Now that i do get the sensation between my brows during some meditation sessions. Maybe i should stop meditation?

9 minutes ago, chamfer said:

If i'm a sensitive person already,does meditation make it more worse as in i will like a walking bright light in the sea of darkness.

Now that i do get the sensation between my brows during some meditation sessions. Maybe i should stop meditation?

There's a good reason why all major schools teach astral defence :) you should learn it too

7 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Who in the right mind want to open yin yang eye to see those entities... these entities might not even just ghosts but more than that like jinns.

Oei, you have a problem with people who need to communicate with otherworlders ah msnangry

3 minutes ago, metalrover said:

222147.jpeg.cb1c806f37af33fa3d8204e85299d7b3.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShaTZevblDI0qHPZrub33

If your connection to this world is damage in an accident, it can cause side effects like sensitivity, spontaneous astral projection, etc. I read about them, but since I've never came across a case study, I can't say for sure.

• Full Of Win 1

53 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Doesn't really affect someone in their normal life. In fact, for most, it will be better not to be sensitive.

Can enlighten me a bit here. If a person's luck suddenly becomes good after accident or near death experience (as in actually die for a short while but come back to life), what does it mean? 

Will it mean the sensitivity is further increased? 

1d3a3974fda77441c5430d149a84e8f3.jpg.8d0e8a7d762519ef23112acd1eb0a52b.jpg

1 minute ago, GoldMoon said:

Can enlighten me a bit here. If a person's luck suddenly becomes good after accident or near death experience (as in actually die for a short while but come back to life), what does it mean? 

Will it mean the sensitivity is further increased? 

Everyone's luck go through a cycle, there will be bad peaks and good peaks. Sometimes when you already reach the bottom, your luck will start to get better.

2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

There's a good reason why all major schools teach astral defence :) you should learn it too

Oei, you have a problem with people who need to communicate with otherworlders ah msnangry

The problem is i have no teacher and no idea where to look for one too.

What i mean won't it be like self inviting trouble to try to communicate with otherworlders???

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

The problem is i have no teacher and no idea where to look for one too.

What i mean won't it be like self inviting trouble to try to communicate with otherworlders???

I'm a bit hesitate to intro you to the material from my side, since you might not be suited for this path. But I believe in opening up possibilities and letting the seeker choose for him/herself.
This is the standard "goto" book in the occult world for learning astral defence:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QV76GK/

It's not without problems, but you can pick up enough basics to keep yourself very well protected against the usual problems you will bump into.

Occultist have a lot to learn from the otherworlds, and to do that, you need to be able to peek into it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

I'm a bit hesitate to intro you to the material from my side, since you might not be suited for this path. But I believe in opening up possibilities and letting the seeker choose for him/herself.
This is the standard "goto" book in the occult world for learning astral defence:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QV76GK/

It's not without problems, but you can pick up enough basics to keep yourself very well protected against the usual problems you will bump into.

Occultist have a lot to learn from the otherworlds, and to do that, you need to be able to peek into it.

i too also hesitate to approach you for advise for you might mistake me as imh patient.....

Actually i have been trying to look for answers to why i had these so called 'gifts'.

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

i too also hesitate to approach you for advise for you might mistake me as imh patient.....

Actually i have been trying to look for answers to why i had these so called 'gifts'.

Fyi, I have experience with mental issues, people with gifts, and both at the same time, so no worries.

As for why we have gifts, it's like asking why some people are tall and some people are short. The question, I feel, should be what do you do with them?

i dunno where i fall in the spectrum... cuz i'm semi taoist and Buddhism becuz parents...

But I follow religion more on their philosophy... that's y i side more towards Buddhism.  

I believe everything we do, there will be a cause and effect... no matter which realm u r...

That how i overcome my fear on our "good brothers and sisters" from the other side... for they have to be responsible somehow for their action.

And that they were once, living person as well...

And from what i gathered in Buddhism,  you do not need to go to a specific temple or place just to pray... 

The bullet point of Buddhism is to do good.

eg. you may know all the mantra or chants but still do evil things, it means nothing. like some one here said, knowledge without wisdom is useless or something like that...

I do go temples to pray but i feel that the action and reason i go is just a reminder to me about buddha teaching and philosophy 

• Like 2

Don't know why i have the urge to say a prayer when i saw that person's face looks different. Maybe could someone enlighten me....

Just came back for hospital a&e dept and this happens a few times while i was there.

51 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Don't know why i have the urge to say a prayer when i saw that person's face looks different. Maybe could someone enlighten me....

Just came back for hospital a&e dept and this happens a few times while i was there.

Rast time know one female tangki, who always complained of bad headaches, whenever come across dirty stuff or go near to columbarium. True story

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

Never experienced before, can't tell.

2 hours ago, chamfer said:

I wonder is it something bad is about to happen to the persom

1531511516_Xmasbtturtle.png.5fc58e5c2f943706ed322459c2a269e5.png