非正常人类避难所

Huat Zai

54 minutes ago, sketchish said:

when i was young, my grand mama always like to bring us go see medium... and when we visit the medium, the gods wan us to be godson or dotter... naos days still got such thing?

does that signify the blessing or guardian spirit?

Yes and yes. In exchange for your worship, they watch over you.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

+1 for support.

@Huat Zai thanks for the useful input of knowledge. 

I always fear been called a siaolang for things which i experienced myself. Even my closest partner does not know anything about it. He does dismiss me off whenever i felt uncomfortable visiting certain places.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chamfer said:

+1 for support.

I always fear been called a siaolang for things which i experienced myself. Even my closest partner does not know anything about it. He does dismiss me off whenever i felt uncomfortable visiting certain places.

Pls share storwee… 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, chamfer said:

+1 for support.

Pls sic location

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

2 minutes ago, sketchish said:

Holy shiat Labrador park… used to Pak tor there… but yea that place got an eerie vibe 

Visit that place both night time and daytime also uncomfortable. Felt something staring at me like that at the forested area. Deep in my heart,i feel like something is trying to stop me from continuing my stroll in the park. I had to came up with a lame excuse just to make my husband go out of the park. Funny thing is once left the place, everything felt ok.

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Visit that place both night time and daytime also uncomfortable. Felt something staring at me like that at the forested area. Deep in my heart,i feel like something is trying to stop me from continuing my stroll in the park. I had to came up with a lame excuse just to make my husband go out of the park. Funny thing is once left the place, everything felt ok.

ur husband still sian 1/2 lol...

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

+1 for support.

My better half is a true Atheist. We agreed to disagreed in these matters.

38 minutes ago, stemcell said:

but so far any entities come disturb u ? 

U mean talk to me?

I sense them more than i see them.  

Went to mandai columbarium for 清明 recently. I just step into the gate area at mandai ave and started to have giddy and out of breath feeling and slight cold sensation on hands. I had to chant mantra in my heart until the feeling subside.

I don't know if the entities can know that i'm a sensitive person or not.

• Like 2

This happened at my current house. After 1 or 2 year of staying something happened.

I still can remember that i woke up around 6plus in the morning to go toilet. Did not wear glasses and open bedroom door and saw a dark shadow walking towards me. I thought it's my husband and i turn sideway to walk to toilet.   

After coming back to bedroom then realize my husband is wearing white tshirt but how come i only saw dark colour shape....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

I don't know if the entities can know that i'm a sensitive person or not.

giphy.gif

This is what a sensitive looks like to otherworlders

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GoldMoon said:

Means I not sensitive to such reception. 

What does it mean to be one of those who are not sensitive, in terms of luck etc? 

Doesn't really affect someone in their normal life. In fact, for most, it will be better not to be sensitive.

2 minutes ago, chamfer said:

If sensitive does that means 八字很低 or more towards yin side? 

Some people said that it's just that i'm down on luck that i could sense or see these entities.

Not always, some people have normal levels but still can see (not often but they do exist)

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

OMG..... then how??? I don't want to attract them. I just walk my own path while they walk theirs.

Like I always say, 要嗎繞着走,要嗎比它橫. When I first started training, I learned to hide from them. Now the small ones hide from me :lol:

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Not always, some people have normal levels but still can see (not often but they do exist)

Like I always say, 要嗎繞着走,要嗎比它橫. When I first started training, I learned to hide from them. Now the small ones hide from me :lol:

If like at time. U can feel something or someone behind u. Counted or not?

1531511516_Xmasbtturtle.png.5fc58e5c2f943706ed322459c2a269e5.png