GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

22 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

very out of shape. can feel she doesnt reveal or wear those clothing that will hide type.

22 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Fat

Just nice amount of meat. The suction when they constrict your waist sure shiok 

• Wahaha 2

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

This one really looks like those U Know types .. with more body fat and better make-up skills 

Don’t look like typical Taiwanese.

I like her wiper face, wanna lick the big butterfly tattoo on her hand mmm reminds me of the kimchi version oh fuck brb

spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 2

spacer.png

Just learned that Tasha is the lead for little nyonya 2, Chantelle as the villain

It annoys me that they ownself call the show anticipated and important. Obsessed with self importance instead of making any real improvements. All the "金牌" producers and directors are stuck in 15 years ago and should all be fired, they're the equivalent of useless managers who do nothing but hold back progress. It's no different from PAP. 

They are insanely lazy because there is no incentive to do better. They have not watched any overseas content to learn anything for the past 20 years. Most film students with a bit of passion should be able to fucking gut and massacre them like pigs, they're just deprived of the experience because of the nepotism. 

Just now, zendude said:

Just learned that Tasha is the lead for little nyonya 2, Chantelle as the villain

It annoys me that they ownself call the show anticipated and important. Obsessed with self importance instead of making any real improvements. All the "金牌" producers and directors are stuck in 15 years ago and should all be fired, they're the equivalent of useless managers who do nothing but hold back progress. It's no different from PAP. 

They are insanely lazy because there is no incentive to do better. They have not watched any overseas content to learn anything for the past 20 years. Most film students with a bit of passion should be able to fucking gut and massacre them like pigs, they're just deprived of the experience because of the nepotism. 

No high expectations for MediaCorp shows

just see the script and dialogue, who the fuck speaks like that in real life 

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

No high expectations for MediaCorp shows

just see the script and dialogue, who the fuck speaks like that in real life 

54 minutes ago, zendude said:

im curious to see who's potraying joanne peh's character that got raped and humiliated in little nyonya lol

Edited by CannotTahanLiao
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 2

20 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

im curious to see who's potraying joanne peh's character that got raped and humiliated in little nyonya lol

I would watch if every ep got Tasha bondage rape 😍

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1
  • nomnomnom 1