A Man and his Vietnamese Brides

The_King

I am in Hanoi now!  Boss,  u come here, there's many cute and better fair skin gals then those Sinkies!

Hanoian gals are easy to chat up and not stuck up! 

Like the video guy above says the simple gals are not fussy!  I saw some above average gals with boys who are kanna siah and some even shorter then the gal type. :umchio:

You come hanoi, in 1 month time, sure have GF liao!  :wink:

• Wahaha 3

9 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I am in Hanoi now!  Boss,  u come here, there's many cute and better fair skin gals then those Sinkies!

Like the video guy above says the simple gals are not fussy!  I saw some above average gals with boys who are kanna siah and some even shorter then the gal type. :umchio:

LOL sorry I'm HCM guy not hanoi. hanoi gals are ferce when you pissed them off.  actually i'm not into northern gals. but one thing i agreed is that hanoi gals are more hunger and better on bed. LOL

• Wahaha 1

26 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

LOL sorry I'm HCM guy not hanoi. hanoi gals are ferce when you pissed them off.  actually i'm not into northern gals. but one thing i agreed is that hanoi gals are more hunger and better on bed. LOL

no need go all the way to vietland.

go joo chiat kopitiams and can always see vietbus ordering their kopi kia husbands ard liao.

wahahahahahahah

• Wahaha 2

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

chiu holiday so long ar...

11 hours ago, Bigbird said:

booking ticket now

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

go joo chiat kopitiams and can always see vietbus ordering their kopi kia husbands ard liao.

wahahahahahahah

this type kena virus already, sooner or later becum zombie

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahahahahah

I prefer those vnbu who has never been to singapore. do not know how to speak english or chinese. 

• Wahaha 2

2 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

I prefer those vnbu who has never been to singapore. do not know how to speak english or chinese. 

dont underestimate the learning abilities of a vietbu.

limpeh go vietland to talk biz with viet towkay, end up talking to the towkay neo.

wahahahahahahahaha

16 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

dont underestimate the learning abilities of a vietbu.

limpeh go vietland to talk biz with viet towkay, end up talking to the towkay neo.

wahahahahahahahaha

best if you can xian a towkay neo. she can support you instead of you supporting her sia. 

• Wahaha 1

16 hours ago, XianGe said:

Still nid some England ba... Else how chiu date her... 

actually learn their language is the easiest way to xian them. they will be more open and friendly once they know you can speak their language. especially those who do not know how to speak english or chinese. they are not so intimidated by you cos of the language barrier. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 11:41 AM, Coffee_O said:

Yes every country, the MO that always gives the best results is speaking their language!   I am trying to learn too!   Unless, one goes to those who works in Bars, hotels or places where FT congregates!

I met some Vietnamese girls who can speak some chinese too.

Any continuity in any relationship is being able to converse!

Is the women in vietnam, known to be the one that wears the pants? i.e they are the "man" in the house and makes the money! whereas the men are more lazy?

Strangely, i get the locals in vietnam always ask me how old i am and i can "see" they are calculating something in their mind!  :hehe:

Edited by Bigbird

On 7/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, XianGe said:

chiu holiday so long ar...

I doing my relocation homework!

But why i see those single, they look quite chio but those married but still young with kids ,their chio-ness like  morphed to scariness!

On 7/18/2022 at 1:52 PM, The_King said:

booking ticket now

Am serious, there's so many fair skin and cute girls here.  Unlike those scary one in SG!  I rate those viet-bu in SG (like Joo chiat) 3/10 but when in Vietnam, ~7/10!     Wah lao.....  how to not be naughty leh!!!

In Bangkok, the fair skin gals are not as pretty as the ones here!  Plus lesser modification!

I'm really quite surprise and intrigue.  So need to know them better! 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 10:10 AM, Coffee_O said:

best if you can xian a towkay neo. she can support you instead of you supporting her sia. 

Then the guy will be the bitch in the house!   Everyday kanna nag at, right!  

Daily necessity is Tampons!  Some for the ears, nose and ass! :hehe:

Wah here got so many Viet experts! 

Edited by Bigbird

actually vnbu can play but better no marry. i seem many whom got husband still fuck around outside with "boyfriends" 

in their mind, they seems fine and think that its not wrong to do that. 

when i asked them why they do that, common excuses is that no love between husband liao 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I doing my relocation homework!

But why i see those single, they look quite chio but those married but still young with kids ,their chio-ness like  morphed to scariness!

Am serious, there's so many fair skin and cute girls here.  Unlike those scary one in SG!  I rate those viet-bu in SG (like Joo chiat) 3/10 but when in Vietnam, ~7/10!     Wah lao.....  how to not be naughty leh!!!

In Bangkok, the fair skin gals are not as pretty as the ones here!  Plus lesser modification!

I'm really quite surprise and intrigue.  So need to know them better! 

for me i dont have the married mindset. so unlikely my marriage can last long or stay happy.

i guessing it cause by me staying single too long and income too low

Edited by The_King

1 hour ago, Coffee_O said:

actually vnbu can play but better no marry. i seem many whom got husband still fuck around outside with "boyfriends" 

when i asked them why they do that, common excuses is that no love between husband liao 

Sinkieland Gers more likely to stick to partner

• Like 3

On 7/21/2022 at 11:14 AM, The_King said:

for me i dont have the married mindset. so unlikely my marriage can last long or stay happy.

i guessing it cause by me staying single too long and income too low

There's no rule cast in stone that when you must marry; when

1) go out with a girl

2) she sleeps with u

3) she have sexy time with u

4) take care of u, U take care of her is optional.

5) spend money on you. U spend money on her is optional

6) cook for u, U cook is optional too

7) everything else that not listed

If must marry before any of the above,  

Simple loh.......  Dont waste time!  Life is short! :wink:

Just look for another one! The world has at least 3 Billion girls, Old, young, black, white, yellow, brown.......

I think u like Thai,  can try Vietnamese too or ATB loh!   :hehe:  

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 1

On 7/21/2022 at 10:05 AM, Coffee_O said:

I am not expert, but ATB and Viet gals (am doing field study now) are very open!  

I'm have seen VB breast feeding in the open (eg beach) without a care in public.  baby sucking on a nips and she (~30yo) busy chatting with another Vietbu!  Same with many europeans.

From what i know ATB from Kumming area are liberal in sex! 

Every Viet bus i met always ask me where i from, specially in non key cities like HCM or Hanoi.  Always ask me if i got Zalo boh? 

Some say i handsum leh! But i interpret is my money is the handsum one!  :hehe:    <==== Forget this line!

Sinkies are just frogs in the well!  :umchio:

• Wahaha 3

5 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I am not expert, but ATB and Viet gals (am doing field study now) are very open!  

I'm have seen VB breast feeding in the open (eg beach) without a care in public.  baby sucking on a nips and she (~30yo) busy chatting with another Vietbu!  Same with many europeans.

From what i know ATB from Kumming area are liberal in sex! 

Every Viet bus i met always ask me where i from, specially in non key cities like HCM or Hanoi.  Always ask me if i got Zalo boh? 

Some say i handsum leh! But i interpret is my money is the handsum one!  :hehe:    <==== Forget this line!

Sinkies are just frogs in the well!  :umchio:

korkor pls gpgt handsome. when moi grow up moi wanna be rike chiu

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif