Sawadeekraap - Nice time away

Bigbird

On 5/24/2022 at 8:28 PM, Huat Zai said:

Go Nana Plaza and not Soi Cowboy lah, they welcome locals at Nana

I walk past these 2 places before but i dont find these place nice to hang around.

Its like "meat" joint! 

Even when i went by, those "girls" also "boh hui" me also!  

I really look like a wall paper!  :wail:

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, Bigbird said:

I walk past these 2 places before but i dont find these place nice to hang around.

Its like "meat" joint! 

Even when i went by, those "girls" also "boh hui" me also!  

I really look like a wall paper!  :wail:

Maybe you don't look hamsap enough, they thought you're just passing through. If you don't like meat joints, there's a street across Holiday Inn, a lot of small bars, ktvs, pool halls, etc. The ladies there will sit with you for a small tip, but of course they will try and convince you to take them to Holiday Inn.

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

On 5/25/2022 at 12:17 AM, Yamato said:

Sure have

When i was staying at Amari Watergate (Pratunam), those street cart selling pure juice will press the orange on the spot from the hand press. It very sweet already.

But this cart stall no juicer or press, i guess get it from factory.  Seem sugar is added!

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

@ thong lor

Before C19, I use to like have copi and chilling here watching milf bring their children play here!

But C19 has ruin this place!  Its slowly rebuilding back! 

Anybody know what the name of this Garden???

@Yamato  or anybody?

• Like 1

spacer.png

When u go Thailand, u must try this miniature pineapple super sweet!!

See the actual uncut fruit above!  After cut in the chiller box!   The size after de-skin is like a Can (1/2 peach fruit)!  Not every stall have this type of pineapple.

Unless they inject sugar into the unharvested fruit! I dont know how they could add any sugar to the fruits!

I dont know the name of this pineapple.  Been eating this almost everyday!

@Yamato  Can tell us simi wang li is this?

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

spacer.png

When u go Thailand, u must try this miniature pineapple super sweet!!

See the actual uncut fruit above!  After cut in the chiller box!   The size after de-skin is like a Can (1/2 peach fruit)!  Not every stall have this type of pineapple.

Unless they inject sugar into the unharvested fruit! I dont know how they could add any sugar to the fruits!

I dont know the name of this pineapple.  Been eating this almost everyday!

Err, you can get this in NTUC now..

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

13 hours ago, Bigbird said:

spacer.png

Ok ok for this I have to ask my Thai colleagues 

First if all Thais refers to pineapples of all sorts as simply pineapple regardless the sizes so for this miniature type is also known as saparod (สัปปะรด), no special name.

For these small miniature pineapples the species is always very sweet there’s no sugar added so no worries. 

Among the small miniature pineapples there’s one that really stand out, it’s super small and super sweet and for this it has a special name Phu Lae Pineapple (สับปะรดภูแล).

Heres a video of these sweet little thing hope this helps

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yamato said:

Ok ok for this I have to ask my Thai colleagues 

First if all Thais refers to pineapples of all sorts as simply pineapple regardless the sizes so for this miniature type is also known as saparod (สัปปะรด), no special name.

For these small miniature pineapples the species is always very sweet there’s no sugar added so no worries. 

Among the small miniature pineapples there’s one that really stand out, it’s super small and super sweet and for this it has a special name Phu Lae Pineapple (สับปะรดภูแล).

Heres a video of these sweet little thing hope this helps

Thanks for the info!

Will try to remember this name "Phu Lae Pineapple (สับปะรดภูแล)."  But i afraid i say until like scold bad word! :p

Yah the ones i ate were all this size in the video!  The fruit stall lady told me the name but i cant remember!

I saw those high end malls grocery store eg Gourmet Market, sells a bag of cut pineapple >100bth.  ~100g