Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

4 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Ocean cai png is good.

big serving and strong curry...

their mutton curry and chilli hum jin song...

TPY shop so long Q sia...

I order 1 green veg, 1 mutton curry, 1 chilli hum and add rice... jin song menz!!

I will always order fish tail with curry as well. Must eat at least once a month before Covid nonsense

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Those times I often feel rike stopping to jiak my cai png n jiak those nice aunty OLs de pgds instead wahaha jin song sia

When the OL walk out from those ATAS nippon restorans with their satki bank colleagues and see you so kumgong eating caipng by the road side, what do u think the OLs think of you?

4 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

When the OL walk out from those ATAS nippon restorans with their satki bank colleagues and see you so kumgong eating caipng by the road side, what do u think the OLs think of you?

they will admire the cai png and ask for more details. then can offer a cai png date for tomorrow lunch. 

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I will always order fish tail with curry as well. Must eat at least once a month before Covid nonsense

TPY branch got 1 ATB quite milf, nn good also.

The hawker opposite got Singapore best Kuay chup...

shiok sia...

• fapfapfap 1

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

they will admire the cai png and ask for more details. then can offer a cai png date for tomorrow lunch. 

they will roll their eyeballs in disgust... see the DKG eating by the hot and dusty roadside... so unhygienic!!

Just now, meng.huat said:

they will roll their eyeballs in disgust... see the DKG eating by the hot and dusty roadside... so unhygienic!!

Disagree leh. Many bankers n doctors eat caipng cos easy to order and convenient. Can finish in 5 min and proceed with work. Only go restaurant if need to host clients. 

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Disagree leh. Many bankers n doctors eat caipng cos easy to order and convenient. Can finish in 5 min and proceed with work. Only go restaurant if need to host clients. 

in jdrama, those act high class arrogant aunty OL will react this way wahaha, but wat happen next...

• Wahaha 1

19 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Ky

Aunty Jesseca wear heels stand besides me will make me rook rike a dkgk wahaha

then kgk xdd lie on his back and offer his pgd to let aunty jessicca poke.

aunty obliged and poke her 5 inch heel deep deep into kgk xdd's pgd.

wahahahahhaha

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 3