smelly peasants, u all better prepare for jabs again in oct, ok??????

socrates469bc

bee kok cdc just released report that vaccine efficacy of front-liners declined to 66% from 91% after delta is lumber 1, confirming evidences from uk and isreal.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e4.htm

nb, if efficacy of a vaccine dropped by such a large degree, that means the effectiveness of the vaccine is highly questionable liao.

with an estimated efficacy of 66%, this is only not significantly higher than the tikam level of 50% after accounting for irl variables.

Vaccine Efficacy Diminished as Delta Arose, CDC Report Shows

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-24/vaccine-efficacy-diminished-as-delta-arose-cdc-report-shows

and the best part is to follow:

The finding of diminished effectiveness when delta was the dominant virus strain comes with an important caveat: The range of that estimate is highly uncertain. Researchers reported 95% confidence that the efficacy was between 26% and 84% in that period.

nb, u all sexperts tell me such big range got smlj use????????

in other words, even sexperts also dont know the true effectiveness of vaccines liao.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bigbird said:

when u keep "teaching" your cells to keep producing spike protein! 

your body cells will begin to accept spike protein as the norm! 

virus has evolved, but the vaccine has not! 

remember this report?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7827936/#!po=52.9851

bird didi never hear of intelligent virus meh????

https://news.usc.edu/9791/researcher-teases-out-secrets-from-surprisingly-intelligent-viruses/

Soon they will have to admit all of these dont work.

Its still masking, social distancing and stay at home.

This means no massage, no ktv, no atbcpjhj

• Wahaha 2

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

54 minutes ago, Satki said:

Soon they will have to admit all of these dont work.

Its still masking, social distancing and stay at home.

This means no massage, no ktv, no atbcpjhj

zheng hu alrdy admitting vaccines r not working indirectly liao.

u didnt notice that zheng hu stop telling how effective the vaccines r liao and just ask u to pai.

Senior Vaccination Stories | Mr and Mdm Tang (Teochew) - YouTube

• Wahaha 3

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, The_King said:

me late boomer, my 2nd jab not even 2 week yet

hahahahhhaha, jin song cause me is the late worm did not get eaten by the bird  vs early bird catches the worm which is the 61%

now got redmart and shopee supemart, so got pai no pai makes no difference to me liao.

wahahahahahhahahah

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

now got redmart and shopee supemart, so got pai no pai makes no difference to me liao.

wahahahahahhahahah

me is due to work no choice, with jab or jobless

if i not working, i will not even take, ban mall is ok, there still many open place non mall area to go. like tpy interchange, bedok interchange, chinatown etc.....

all i can say is not all mall is 100% seal properly, if you look around there many way to enter a mall

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_King said:

me is due to work no choice, with jab or jobless

if i not working, i will not even take, ban mall is ok, there still many open place non mall area to go. like tpy interchange, bedok interchange, chinatown etc.....

all i can say is not all mall is 100% seal properly, if you look around there many way to enter a mall

thats why i cant see the science behind all these zheng hu measures.

fact 1: the vaccines r proven ineffective at efficacy of 53-66 after 6mths.

fact 2: if vaccines can prevent severe illness and hospitalization then how come it cannot prevent widespread infection after 6mths? makes no common sense since common med logic will dictate that if the vaccines can produce enough antibodies to prevent severe illness and hospitalization upon infection, then it shld be able to produce sufficient antibodies upon exposure of wuhan-19 to prevent infection or maintain a level of effectiveness above 70 after 6 mths.

thats why i can never understand why zheng hu keep on harping the fact that the vaccines can prevent severe illness and hospitalization when common med logic dictates otherwise.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

thats why i cant see the science behind all these zheng hu measures.

fact 1: the vaccines r proven ineffective at efficacy of 53-66 after 6mths.

fact 2: if vaccines can prevent severe illness and hospitalization then how come it cannot prevent widespread infection after 6mths? makes no common sense since common med logic will dictate that if the vaccines can produce enough antibodies to prevent severe illness and hospitalization upon infection, then it shld be able to produce sufficient antibodies upon exposure of wuhan-19 to prevent infection or maintain a level of effectiveness above 70 after 6 mths.

thats why i can never understand why zheng hu keep on harping the fact that the vaccines can prevent severe illness and hospitalization when common med logic dictates otherwise.

i also no idea. proof already there to see. cause this is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine.

• Like 2