Female teacher, 31, 'sexually abused boy under 14 for THREE YEARS until he called police begging for help'

The_King

A former teacher from suburban Houston has been accused of sexually abusing a male student for nearly three years, beginning when he was just 13 years old.

Marka Lee Bodine, 31, was arrested on Saturday on a charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14, which is punishable by up to 25 years in prison.

The investigation into Bodine was launched last Monday, after a former student at Tomball Intermediate School, now aged 16, came forward with allegations of continuous and ongoing sexual misconduct against his former teacher.

41959606-9488453-image-a-87_161886285063

41959574-9488453-image-a-86_161886285052

It was definitely a cry out for help,' Tomball Police Chief Jeff Bert told Fox 26. 'He had reached out to a school, and he reached out to the police department as well, so I think he just became overwhelmed with it and reached out to us.'

Bodine was taken into custody on Saturday and booked into the Harris County jail. She has since been released after positing $100,000 bond.

Bodine made her initial court appearance on Monday and was ordered to wear a GPS monitor as one of the conditions of her release, KPRC reported. 

According to court documents, Bodine had gone to the police, claiming that her former sixth grade student was harassing her and threatening to harm himself. 

Bodine later reportedly admitted to having a three-year sexual relationship with that same boy, beginning in 2018 when he was just 13 years old, and sending him dozens of explicit videos and photos. 

Chef Bert said the investigation has uncovered evidence in the form of social media posts and text messages, suggesting that Bodine had been grooming the victim for sex.

The Tomball Independent School District released a statement to ABC13, stressing that the case involved a former student 'who does not currently attend Tomball ISD schools.'

According to district officials, as soon as they learned of the allegations against Bodine, she was placed on administrative leave and has since resigned.

Her LinkedIn profile indicates that Bodine had taught English at Tomball ISD for nearly six years.  

41959574-9488453-image-a-86_16188628505241959606-9488453-image-a-87_161886285063

• Wahaha 1

40 minutes ago, The_King said:

everyday eat same dish will sian also

if you have global buffet, you nv eat the same dish more then once

honestly adult life has just made me so tired and jaded. I feel I don't even have energy to complete simple tasks like shave or trim my nose hair

• Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

10 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

honestly adult life has just made me so tired and jaded. I feel I don't even have energy to complete simple tasks like shave or trim my nose hair

Like me lor. Sometimes bzand tired until never shave armpit. Lucky this morning i rmb to shave bcos i wore sleeveless

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

22 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

not me, maybe cause i am single and enjoying it

but when i old, i will die alone in my home and flat become smelly then ppl know i die type

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

not me, maybe cause i am single and enjoying it

but when i old, i will die alone in my home and flat become smelly then ppl know i die type

sometimes I feel i dont mind being single again or am I just desperate to run away from my problems

either way, always will have different problems

IMG-7224.jpg

25 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

sometimes I feel i dont mind being single again or am I just desperate to run away from my problems

either way, always will have different problems

problem is sick no one take care of you, it lonely lonely lonely  lonely lonely lonely  lonely lonely lonely  lonely lonely lonely 

• Sad 2