Man charged for murder of Felicia Teo, teen who vanished in 2007

ManOfTheHour

i guess the following....

the police IO didnt bother follow up with apple for the log of the victim's macbook. Just leave the case as unsolved and sit on it .

When wanbao reported the news this year, CID took over the case, decided to ask apple to provide a log of the victim's appleID activities over the years.

Maybe the accused switch on the victim's macbook some time in the past 13 years. apple logged the wifi address and trace back to accused.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

5 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

i'm more amazed that SPF still can pat themselves on their backs when they only managed to solve the case after 13 yrs!!! 

5 hours ago, meng.huat said:

i guess the following....

the police IO didnt bother follow up with apple for the log of the victim's macbook. Just leave the case as unsolved and sit on it .

When wanbao reported the news this year, CID took over the case, decided to ask apple to provide a log of the victim's appleID activities over the years.

Maybe the accused switch on the victim's macbook some time in the past 13 years. apple logged the wifi address and trace back to accused.

going by sgp's political culture of no blame, nothing will happen to the io, his immediate supervisor and the mata chief.

in fact, they have met the criteria to be mps.

soon they will be new mps in erection 2025.

so songbo sgp can only suck thumb.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2