proven!!!! michigan county doing recount liao!!!!!!

socrates469bc

alrdy said there is too great a discrepancy between the totals of house of reps races and the presidential election this morning liao.

but CNA no report.

now michigan county doing recount after realizing wrong count on early wednesday morning, so michigan have high chance to be back in play since doubts has alrdy been raised by this incident.

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/antrim-county-submits-new-partial-election-results-after-manually-counting-votes

no wonder so many angry republican supporters going onto the street but only some democrats came out.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-trump-protests-demand-michigan-vote-stop-count-20201105-co6n4u65yfg65a7xfyuvifk5ve-story.html

CNA, pls notice me!!!!!!!!

wahahahahhahahaha

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Homelander said:

This is interesting...waiting to see new updates

thats why i said there is something seriously wrong with the michigan vote count when the total votes for house of reps races is 145k fewer or nearly 2.7% lower than the presidential race.

even the senate race total of 5,362,072 is 63,325 more than total of house of reps but 82,280 less than presidential race and the total is strangely 145,605 which is closed to corrupt biden's purported lead.

if there is a 1% difference between the numbers, the discrepancy could be due to voter indifference between the races but a difference of nearly 3% between house of reps and presidential elections, this cannot be explained away by voter indifference as common logic would have a motivated voter to vote in all 3 races, especially in postal voting.

i waiting to see how the democrats or CNA sexperts can explain the differences between numbers.

even mainstream media dont report this obvious discrepancy.

to me, this is an obvious attempt to subvert a democratic election unless someone can offer me a convincing argument as to why this statistically significant discrepancy exists.

wahahahahhaha

• fapfapfap 1

17 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

thats why i said there is something seriously wrong with the michigan vote count when the total votes for house of reps races is 145k fewer or nearly 2.7% lower than the presidential race.

even the senate race total of 5,362,072 is 63,325 more than total of house of reps but 82,280 less than presidential race and the total is strangely 145,605 which is closed to corrupt biden's purported lead.

if there is a 1% difference between the numbers, the discrepancy could be due to voter indifference between the races but a difference of nearly 3% between house of reps and presidential elections, this cannot be explained away by voter indifference as common logic would have a motivated voter to vote in all 3 races, especially in postal voting.

i waiting to see how the democrats or CNA sexperts can explain the differences between numbers.

even mainstream media dont report this obvious discrepancy.

to me, this is an obvious attempt to subvert a democratic election unless someone can offer me a convincing argument as to why this statistically significant discrepancy exists.

wahahahahhaha

giphy.gif

• Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Now my gc saying georgia going to get flipped and end of trump

Bth all the biden supporters in my groupchats sia....

On wednesday, all diam diam like black cock in mouth... When trump was winning with all the real votes...

On thurs and fri, Jjww like CAG when all the faud happens in favour of sleepy joe.

Edited by meng.huat

11 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

On wednesday, all diam diam like black cock in mouth... When trump was winning with all the real votes...

On thurs and fri, Jjww like CAG when all the faud happens in favour of sleepy joe.

are we in the same gc? r u jason??

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

Want to fraud also didnt cover backside.

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Now my gc saying georgia going to get flipped and end of trump

yes, indeed the backside not covered properly since the numbers dont gel.

i have eliminated the number difference for all 3 elections to acceptable range using associated press data for support of minor parties but along the way, i uncovered voter behavioral discrepancy, which is more serious.

there r 115k votes for minority parties in the house of reps races and of which, 64k r either for libertarian or taxpayer, both of which lean towards the rite.

so there is no way corrupt biden can muster the 145k or so votes which he claim he has.

thats why u r seeing michigan republicans coming out in protest.

i just want to see michigan burning.

wahahahhahahaha

58 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

wait so means what, who supposed to win?

if corrupt biden wins, he will be having a legitimacy issue in the eyes of many republican supporters since the numbers dont add up.

i dont think i m the first to notice this voter behavioral discrepancy since many republicans have came out in protests in the past few hours.

just that the mainstream press r not reporting the full truth but most ppl r just too lazy to do simple number crunching to come to the correct conclusion.

11 hours ago, meng.huat said:

11 hours ago, Homelander said:

are we in the same gc? r u jason??

u can ask them why is there a 58k vote difference between the presidential election and senate election for michigan.

presidential vote tally is 5,519,346 while senate vote tally is 5,461,473 based on 99% of the count.

if they tell u is fake data,  tell them to verify the numbers themselves using the data provided by associated press which can be found online.

https://www.google.com/search?q=house+of+representatives+pennsylvania&rlz=1C1CHBF_enMY891MY891&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.69i59i450l8.151455466j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

then see what they can say with hard numbers.

maybe some zzs will find u sakti in being able to do all these statistical analysis.

@Chestnut , if ur oppa can do all these statistical analysis. u find him sakti bo?????

whahahahahha

4 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

u can ask them why is there a 58k vote difference between the presidential election and senate election for michigan.

presidential vote tally is 5,519,346 while senate vote tally is 5,461,473 based on 99% of the count.

if they tell u is fake data,  tell them to verify the numbers themselves using the data provided by associated press which can be found online.

https://www.google.com/search?q=house+of+representatives+pennsylvania&rlz=1C1CHBF_enMY891MY891&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.69i59i450l8.151455466j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

then see what they can say with hard numbers.

maybe some zzs will find u sakti in being able to do all these statistical analysis.

@Chestnut , if ur oppa can do all these statistical analysis. u find him sakti bo?????

whahahahahha

those biden supporters will say "a win is a win". please respect democracy... don't try to confuse me with all your magical numbers....

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, meng.huat said:

those biden supporters will say "a win is a win". please respect democracy... don't try to confuse me with all your magical numbers....

then ask them this, if a win is by fraudulent means, is it still democracy?????

and if the numbers dont match common sense, is there something wrong??????

wahahahhahaha

Edited by socrates469bc