[MAGA2020!] Congratulations to Donald Trump for winning 2nd term!

meng.huat

12 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Cant believe such blatant fraud going on in the USA.

They count until biden wins..

i dont actually believe fraud was possible in a us election but numbers and logic dont lie.

a 58k or 1% difference in the vote tallies between the presidential race and senate race is near impossible in a close election as sexperts themselves claimed that michigan postal voters r heavily ardent democrats, so by logic, almost all of them will be voting for all 3 elections, which will theoretically narrow the difference significantly to less than 30k or 0.6% difference.

and then there is the minority party supporters identified during the house races which total 115k and biden will not be able to take more than 55k as 65k of the voters r rite leaning.

but corrupt biden's purported majority is almost 150k.

so assuming all 58k votes support corrupt biden and adding in the support he can garner from the 55k, he shld only be able to theoretically take maximum 113k majority, not a 146k majority.

where does this additional 33k come from?????

15 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Biden confirmed liao. Song boh?

confirm but corrupt biden still dont dare declare.

the margins of wisconsin and penn r within less than 1% and the michigan numbers tallies dont make sense, so confirm half of america r in raging mood.

i always think electoral fraud not possible in us, but now i change my mind after looking at the numbers. 

Edited by socrates469bc

27 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

confirm but corrupt biden still dont dare declare.

the margins of wisconsin and penn r within less than 1% and the michigan numbers tallies dont make sense, so confirm half of america r in raging mood.

i always think electoral fraud not possible in us, but now i change my mind after looking at the numbers. 

who ask you dont believe trump

• Wahaha 1

9 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

at first most likely can play electoral procedural.

nb, never expect the democrats to play until so dirty.

u look at michigan and penn vote tallies, know something is wrong liao.

these 4 yr, i see what happen i already know they stop at nothing

• Wahaha 1